1

Need a coder/plugin manager!

Waffle7 •8/23/13 3:35 pm
•
130
•
8/23/2013 3:56 pm
Hey guys!
As you can see, for my
server I need a coder/plugin manager
Requirements:
*Nice to others
*Trustworthy
*Knows how to code well
*Knows plugins well

Just post and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
-Thanks!
Posted by
Waffle7
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Xx_ElfphieMC_xX
• 08/23/2013 3:53 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Age: 14

Skype: Patrick.butler34

Experience: Moderator on 3 servers, coder on 2 servers admin on 4
1
Waffle7
• 08/23/2013 3:51 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ok thanks for posting guys! I will look at them!
1
ponyexpress
• 08/23/2013 3:50 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Pony
Hey Im Matthew I would love to help you, here is my test server, you can go there and look at all the things I can Give your server. 184.171.243.250:25565
1
Waffle7
• 08/23/2013 3:56 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Hey dude! This is awesome! I would like to talk more about this.
1
Call of the Dead
• 08/23/2013 3:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN:blackopppp
Skype:None
Have I ever been staff: Yes I have been co-owner and owner
Why You should choose me: I know how to properly run a server I also
know a lot about plugins
Age:16
I hope you accept
1

Welcome