1

Need a Dev for my Server

stiggybird •4/2/13 10:15 am
•
148
•
4/22/2013 6:30 pm
I currently own my own Server, it's hosted through a company (PickleHosting) but I am in need of someone that is able to both optimize my Server and how it runs, and create a Plugin for me based off any ideas I have.
If necessary, I could of course pay you, but keep in mind that I'm only 15 and I only have a part-time job, so it couldn't be overly expensive...
If I did accept you, basically what I would do is show you my Server, how it works, and its Plugins and how they work. Then, you could tell me how to optimize performance between plugins, and I could let you know of any Plugin ideas and problems that I have.
Please PM me with your your age, experience with Plugins/Servers, price per Plugin (If needed) and what you would need from me.
Do not post in the thread with an application of sorts, because I don't have time to go through pages of apps before losing my mind.
If you succeed, I will give you the Rank of Dev/Developer on my Server.
Anyways, lemme know, I'm just a fellow Aussie looking for a Dev for my Server.
~Stiggz
My Server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/a ... venturing/
It's Features/Plugins: https://mcservers.org/detail/199.241.138.105:25567
Posted by
stiggybird
Level 40 : Master Pixel Puncher
72

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Jake230599
• 04/22/2013 6:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'm willing to help. I won't charge you anything over $30. I generally won't go above $20 unless your request is a big one. Please PM to let me know of further details, ill give you further information once I know you're willing.
1
stiggybird
• 04/22/2013 5:53 pm
• Level 40 : Master Pixel Puncher
Bump
1

Welcome