1

In need of a developer!

brownwhite2 •9/16/12 8:33 pm
•
27
•
So, I am in the process of making a minecraft server, and I have a few plugins I would like made, BUT, they are not on devbukkit, so I'm requesting someone to be my developer? If you are interested, fill out the form below.

Have you made a plugin before? If so post the link here or say no if not...:

Do you know how to make faction-type plugins?:

Do you know how to make a cloud plugin?:

Do you know how to make a chat plugin (sort of like HeroChat)?:

How old are you?

What is your IGN?

Have you ever been a developer before?

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, then post those in the comments as well
Posted by
brownwhite2
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

Welcome