Need a Developer!

Migi's Avatar Migi7/30/13 8:45 am
1 emeralds 102 3
7/30/2013 9:44 am
nemssi12312's Avatar nemssi12312
Hi there,
You have probably looked at this post because either you want to check out what it is or because you know that you might be able to do the job of a server developer. Now if you don't know what I mean by "server developer" then let me just tell you now.
What we need out of a server developer is the following requirements:
- Good with plugins.
- Good with permissionsEX/Groupmanager.
- Able to fix problems that may occur on servers.
- Able to use Multicraft.
- How to use most plugins.
- How to use votifier.
Now don't think that you will do this work and then get nothing out of it. You will get a rank that I like to call Developer rank. Its pretty much like your usual ranks like Mod, Admin and owner but you will just be known as a developer. Also if this server really does end up to start to kick off, and start to get donations we will give you part of the donation money. Such as maybe 10% of each donation that I given will go to you.
But you must be professional.
You will need to fill out an application form to apply and if you have any questions please ask in the comment section.
P.S. Put your applications in the comment section.
Just copy and paste the application and then answer.

--------------- Application form ---------------

1.) How old are you?
2.) What country are you from?
3.) What experience do you have?
4.) Do you have Skype? If so will you be able to call on a call not just messaging?
5.) Do you know how to use votifier?
6.) Why do you want to be a developer?
7.) Tell us a little about your self.
8.) Can you use permissionsEX or Group Manager? If so which one?
9.) How long can you e available a day?
10.) How trustworthy are you?
11.) Can you use Multicraft?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Migi
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2013 9:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
1.) How old are you?
2.) What country are you from? Canada
3.) What experience do you have? 17
4.) Do you have Skype? If so will you be able to call on a call not just messaging? Yes, I have Skype, but I do not have a microphone, I am sorry but it is broken and I am broke.
5.) Do you know how to use votifier? I have not really used any Votifiers, in the past, so as of now I do not know how to use Votifier
6.) Why do you want to be a developer? Why do I want to be a Developer? That's a good question, I want to be a Developer because I think I can bring some good to your server, you know not just fucking around and slacking off! I'm a hard working dedicated guy, I think you deserve that. I also want to be a developer of your server because, I just want to have fun with editing configuring. all these plugins for you, as it sometimes can be tuff on a Server Owner and stressful! So, yeah, I just want to help you out, with configuring any plugins fixing any bugs etc,
7.) Tell us a little about your self. Well, for starters, I have developed and managed many servers but they all went down due to the lack of effort staff has put into the server, also of all the greifs that happen to servers when I am there, which really is a pain in the ass! let's see, I am currently 17 years of age. I like to develop servers as I stated before and many more, I do not want to get into details, as I could right a whole story about my self.
8.) Can you use permissionsEX or Group Manager? If so which one? I can use both, I prefer PermissionsEX over Group Manager.
9.) How long can you e available a day? Everyday (not 24/7 though I am a busy guy!)
10.) How trustworthy are you? I'm trustworthy enough to have access to Control panels when I am a co-owner on servers.
11.) Can you use Multicraft? Yes, I can use MultiCraft, it's not that hard. Of course I was a noob and couldn't figure out how to do it, now I can
07/30/2013 9:18 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
This thread appears to be pertaining to (wanting) recruitment for a Minecraft server. Therefore, it has been moved to "Server Recruitment".

There is no need to reply to this message - it is just to inform you of the move.
07/30/2013 9:01 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1206640
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome