Need a Developer!

Kacsa's Avatar Kacsa4/8/14 3:39 pm
1 emeralds 132 7
4/9/2014 4:26 pm
BaconDev's Avatar BaconDev
Hey guys its Kacsa here! Kacsa is Hungarian for Duck.
I need a developer for Derpcraftia | OP Factions
We do not need a developer for the Hub but only
for OP Facs!

IP : play.derpcraftia.co.uk

Hope to see you on!

Kacsa
Kacsa
Level 26 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/09/2014 4:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BaconDev
So can I get unbanned from opfacs or no?
04/09/2014 4:23 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
SpongyBacon
Hi,
If you need a developer, please visit my thread: experienced-plugin-developer-for-hire-t353364.html
04/09/2014 3:58 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Skiletro
Erm... hiya!
04/08/2014 3:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
IGN: WorldeditGod
Nickname/name: Tommy
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Skype(MUST have): thomastech3
Minecraft experience: I started playing minecraft for about two years ago. I remember it was a cold day here in Sweden. I didn't have anything at all to do which gave me a thought about buying minecraft. As I didn't have any payment card, I asked my dad if he could buy it for me but I would pay my own money. He said yes. I played a lot of single player in the beginning while slowly moving towards multiplayer. I am almost only playing multiplayer at the moment of writing this and don't play my single player at all.
Moderating experience: I have been staff on alot of servers. I am currently hosting my own server. As I, myself, see it as a bit childish to list every single server you been staff on here I am not gonna list them. If you want a more specific list, give me a message on Skype.
Plugin experience: As stated above, I am currently hosting my own server which is wielding me alot of experience with plugins. I’m good with World Edit, World Guard, Group Manager, Pex, Factions, Essentials, and ETC. I have before hosted two servers from my own computer. They did of course not become big and that was the reason why I shut them down.
How can you improve the server?: I think I can improve the server by giving it my experience. I can give suggestions on plugins which makes the server better, help all players and of course, control staff applications if you would like.
Why you want to be a mod: I want to be a mod because I love guarding servers. It mitt seem a bit weird but I just love hanging out on them. As said before I think I would fit because I have been staff on many other servers.
Things you like/are good at: I think I am good at controlling the community, building amazing builds with World Edit, playing minecraft and giving them a great time, and of course, eating food .
Things you hate/are bad at: I am really bad at building from my eyes but I don't really am bad at anything. Things I hate could be players capitalizing every beginning of a word, for instance, "This Is A Thing I Like The Most". I also don't like players writing childish if you know what I mean, not capitalizing beginnings of sentences etc.
Timezone(GMT +/-): I think New England is in GMT 1+ or 2+ but I am not quite sure.
How much you can play?: I can play alot on weekends and weekdays .
Extra(not necessary): Please accept this application.

Sincerely,

Thomas Bergman
04/08/2014 3:48 pm
BaconDev
Also, want to unban me?
04/08/2014 3:43 pm
BaconDev
What plugins do you need?
04/08/2014 3:40 pm
Level 1 : New Network