1

I need a Developer

AxesPlays •4/9/16 4:11 pm
•
77
•
4/9/2016 4:41 pm
Please help me, I need a developer soon, I have ranks working but not prefixes, and I just need help. contact me over Skype my skype is AxesPlays
Posted by
AxesPlays
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Regnozes2431
• 04/09/2016 4:41 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Devlopers make plugins, hense the definition of the word develop. What you are looking for is configurators / plugin managers. Might want to fix that.
1
mineo_diamond
• 04/09/2016 4:35 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
im high quality at dis
1
mineo_diamond
• 04/09/2016 4:34 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Shut up idiot
1
WizardHut
• 04/09/2016 4:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Lel Noob developers Im a High Quality Developer that can make plugins and Fix Small ones like Groupmanager and Pex
1
mineo_diamond
• 04/09/2016 4:16 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Ik how to use groupmanager and pex and essentailsX
1
mineo_diamond
• 04/09/2016 4:15 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Tell me the ip for the server ill help you!
1
mineo_diamond
• 04/09/2016 4:15 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Ill help you! msg me i cant use skype im only 13 but i know how to perfectly make em
1

Welcome