NEED free help

BeeSting50's Avatar BeeSting503/14/16 8:51 am
1 emeralds 100
Hi PMC My name is BeeSting50 and I am here for a limited time to help you all with your servers I feel that if you need help you can ask me and I can get on and fix something I have an app and I am very experienced with minecraft server So just ask the questions and I will answer them to my best ability. APP;

Name: Keenan

IGN:BeeSting50

Position wanted: Admin Co-Owner or Dev

Why I want to help: I want to get onto a server that I can administrate and help out on. I want to help make your server bigger and have more people on it. I also like to play on Minecraft servers. I am getting to know a lot of contacts that are fun to play with I like meeting new people and having fun playing Minecraft. I like to code servers and stuff too.

Time Zone: US Mountain

How long can I play on the server each day: 1-5 hours

What days of the week can I play on the server: Everyday

Experience: I have had tons of experience. For one I have my own minecraft network. I know how to setup plugins and perms. I can also setup a website for you. Also I have had people who get on and I give them the staff and then they grief when they said they would not. I am not one of those people. I have also gotten staff on other servers and they loved the help. Lastly I almost got to work on the skydoesminecraft server. I know how players feel when they join a new server. I can do all of your staff. I will test them all and can make sure your server is the best.

My Life: every Week I have school and then I do scouts I am very busy but I make time to get on servers to work on them. On the weekends I might have a campout to got to or a football game but that doesn't take all day.

Fee: none just want the position I deserve

Other info: I have played minecraft and love it. I am very professional. I like playing on fun servers and such.

Thank you for your time.
BeeSting50
Level 13 : Journeyman Network