1

NEED HELP

lewissalex •1/8/14 6:26 am
•
131
•
1/8/2014 7:26 am
LOOKING FOR MINE BUILDERS FOR A PRISON SERVER! ONLY NEED A FEW SO APPLY BELOW WITH THIS FORMAT!

Are You experienced with prison servers?
Do you think you are good at building?
Are you good at worldguard? (I need help D:)

Age:
Ingame Name so I can whitelist you:

SERVER IP: mc.originmc.x10.mx
Posted by
lewissalex
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Proud_Aussie
• 01/08/2014 7:26 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Farmer
Are You experienced with prison servers? Yes, free rank on 4 Prison servers.
Do you think you are good at building? Yes, have built 4 server spawns.
Are you good at worldguard? (I need help D:) Yes.

Age: 14
Ingame Name so I can whitelist you: SupaaahMan
1
BossOfMobs
• 01/08/2014 7:26 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hi
Ingame name :BossOfMobs
Age :13
I know a bit bout prison severs
I'm decent builder
don't really know bout world guard
but i'm willing to help in building
1
Babloopy
• 01/08/2014 6:42 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Robot
Hello there!

I realy wanna help
My ingame name is: ForbuFactory

Age: 16

I know a bit about Prison servers.

I'm a good builder : )

And i know a bit about World Gaurd
1

Welcome