1
Need help building in a server?
Does anybody need help building? These are the only qualities.
Not 1.6 yet.
A server that does not have many people.
server needs help with building
Nobody will ban me for no reason(Yea, This happened before.)
Creative
There was A server I went on just like this. BUT I GOTZ BANNED FOR NO REASON.
Just tell me the IP Of the server if all the qualities follow and I will be on soon!
My Minecraft name Is shinyglow37.
Not 1.6 yet.
A server that does not have many people.
server needs help with building
Nobody will ban me for no reason(Yea, This happened before.)
Creative
There was A server I went on just like this. BUT I GOTZ BANNED FOR NO REASON.
Just tell me the IP Of the server if all the qualities follow and I will be on soon!
My Minecraft name Is shinyglow37.
