1

Need Help Creating A prison server

Calebl3 •8/5/12 2:30 am
•
136
•
8/5/2012 6:11 pm
Hi Guys I need help to make a prison server. And anyone who is willing to help Just post a comment on the Forums. Thanks For The Help.
Posted by
Calebl3
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

sikle45
• 08/05/2012 6:11 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would love to help you out in creating my second prison server.
I am 15 and have had minecraft since pre alpha. I have owned , managed, and played on countless minecraft servers, and would enjoy to be a part of your team . thanks for your time -sikle45
1
builderofglory
• 08/05/2012 10:01 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
i would like to help
ign: builderofglory
minecraft experience: 1 year
and i can manage
1
linus290
• 08/05/2012 4:26 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ign linus290
1
linus290
• 08/05/2012 4:26 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
i can help y with the buildings
1
Electric Block
• 08/05/2012 3:40 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Sure ill help build. ElectricBlock
1
zLOLz
• 08/05/2012 3:37 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I Would Love To Help you IGN: zLOLz
1
randomnessiscool
• 08/05/2012 3:35 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
give me access tell me ip give creative consider all you want built
1
Liftup
• 08/05/2012 3:34 am
• Level 26 : Expert Nerd
I'll help IGN: camkidd27
1
XSn0wB04rd3rX
• 08/05/2012 3:33 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
i can help my IGN is XSn0wB04rd3rX
1
KroniXz
• 08/05/2012 3:30 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hey. I can help you with the plugins / web development.

My friend and I are also very good guards
1
KingVJoker
• 08/05/2012 2:42 am
• Level 22 : Expert Warrior
i will like to help u build , i love to help people. im a hard work but a funny person.
1

Welcome