1

Need help creating server

KingMcRae •9/28/17 10:40 pm history
•
194
•
9/29/2017 7:04 am
Was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me expand from my server. I can pay for it monthly. Just need help running it and creating it.




ip: ATRNetwork.crafted.pro
Posted by
KingMcRae
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

VioletAnimoo
• 09/29/2017 7:04 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Botanist
I am somewhat useful if you need any help as an experienced config dev
1
ThatTonyboo
• 09/29/2017 5:38 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
what host?
1
DynamicBoy25
• 09/29/2017 3:03 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Add me on discord DynamicBoy25#3464 and I will help you! I have been workign on mc servers since 2013-2014!
1
MCCreeperkiller
• 09/28/2017 11:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i can be of all sorts of assistance, mail me if you want me to help
1

Welcome