1
playhexium.zapto.org
5
I reckon there are too many faction/pvp/grief/raid/sg/hg servers.
If you want to have a PVP element I think War is the best d:
If you want to have a PVP element I think War is the best d:
Now, people make a server, with little work put into it and think the players will just come flowing in.
If you're going to make a server, make something unique, a PvP Hardcore Faction server is boring now, it's far too overused, that's why barely any of them are popular. So, be creative, and I saw the buildings in your server, and the spawn and so on, not the best, people want eye candy, after they open the wrapper, they want to enjoy it.
I've owned a server for about 7 months, and it was unique, almost no server was as in-depth medieval RPG as mine, I later quit because I had family issues, but beside the fact, I made something new, people like new things.
Got it?
If you're going to make a server, make something unique, a PvP Hardcore Faction server is boring now, it's far too overused, that's why barely any of them are popular. So, be creative, and I saw the buildings in your server, and the spawn and so on, not the best, people want eye candy, after they open the wrapper, they want to enjoy it.
I've owned a server for about 7 months, and it was unique, almost no server was as in-depth medieval RPG as mine, I later quit because I had family issues, but beside the fact, I made something new, people like new things.
Got it?
I can help you with my ad place on yahoo
we can do all of urs on our channel
You posted this in the wrong section :\
