1
Need help - Need builders
Need help with my server.
ING:
AGE:
Projects:
Why you want to join:
where are you from:
Please comment and I will white list you
ING:
AGE:
Projects:
Why you want to join:
where are you from:
Please comment and I will white list you
7
im max65784
age 16
projects air port/docks
im bord of most severs
newzeland
age 16
projects air port/docks
im bord of most severs
newzeland
What is the IP????
IGN:jibberandjabber
AGE:
Projects:
why you want to join:cuz im looking for a creative fun game
where are you from :australia
AGE:
Projects:
why you want to join:cuz im looking for a creative fun game
where are you from :australia
ING:Bossxxl
AGE:14 years old
Projects:Kino der Toten and BBQ bay
Why you want to join:im looking for a brand new server so i can let out my inner builder
where are you from:i am from norway:)
AGE:14 years old
Projects:Kino der Toten and BBQ bay
Why you want to join:im looking for a brand new server so i can let out my inner builder
where are you from:i am from norway:)
Your white listed but the server will be on tomorrow afternoon because I have work experience for most of the day.
IGN: Coltonp
AGE: 15
Projects: What do you mean?
Why: Mainly to build. Even though I haven't been playing for too long, I adapt well to servers and the people who run them. I can get done what needs to be done.
From: U.S, Texas
I'm a girl. Don't let the name fool you.
AGE: 15
Projects: What do you mean?
Why: Mainly to build. Even though I haven't been playing for too long, I adapt well to servers and the people who run them. I can get done what needs to be done.
From: U.S, Texas
I'm a girl. Don't let the name fool you.
White listed, and projects means what projects are you building or have built. The server will be on tomorrow afternoon because ill be on work experience for the day.
