1

I need help with server/plugins config

MCRique •2/28/13 9:18 pm
•
165
•
2/28/2013 11:00 pm
Please only apply if you are really good with managing plugins. This is important.

Anyways, I just bought a 40 slot server and I wanna make it really cool. I got some plugins downloaded, and I need someone, who I can give the FTP or control panel access, to help setup the server. I need to be able to trust you first of all. Please answer all the questions below so that I can get the right person for the job. The person who helps gets a permanent staff position on the server. Thanks!

My Skype is ihg730 (Isaac glasser) so look for my message if I choose you.

1. Do you have good knowledge of a large variety of plugins and are you good at config?
2. Will I be able to trust you, how do I know I can?
3. Age, Skype, Timezone (Location)
4. FTP or control panel?
5. Will you absolutely promise to do your best and commit a good amount of time to setting up the server?
Posted by
MCRique
Level 39 : Artisan Caveman
30

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

MCRique
• 02/28/2013 11:00 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Caveman
Sounds good. Thanks for applying.
1
jdish123
• 02/28/2013 9:27 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
1. Current Developer for FaithRealms. (Large variety + Develop custom plugins)
2.Yes, We can talk on skype if you wish.
3. 16, EST Just added you.
4. FTP
5. I will treat it like my baby
1

Welcome