NEED HELPERS / MOD / ADMIN(S) / BUILDERS! | LegendaryCrown |

10Moose10's Avatar 10Moose103/27/16 10:05 am
1 emeralds 321 9
4/6/2016 9:16 am
JuicyLemons123's Avatar JuicyLemons123
Legendary Crown Networks

Hello all,

Today, I will be speaking about Legendary Crown Networks, and our newly founded bungee sword, The UnoVerse. We need Helpers, Mods, Builders, and if you are a really strong looking candidate, Admins. Please make sure to read this section.

We have some maps made, and we need some small structures / entire maps to be made. We need some experienced builders with Voxel Sniper and World Edit.

Keep in mind, we are in a closed alpha version, and like to test things. We will not be keeping the "OP" command / power. Everything will be done by xMoose_ or xFrank.

Any abuse will be thought of as an extent of griefing, and will cause you to be banned until we do a full release or when the bans reset,

What does each job do?

Helper
Click to reveal
Helpers
They moderate the chat and do anything that the moderators or admin can't do or do not have time to do. They basically do their job by keeping the server clean / family friendly. They can be promoted to Moderator.

Moderators
Click to reveal
Moderators
They deal with the more serious things, such as Screen Shares and dealing with serious hackers.They are one of the more trusted ranks. They can be promoted to Senior Moderator later on.

Administrators
Click to reveal
Administrators
They most likely will have the least population until we achieve a high player base. They will deal with all staff issues and are incharge of Moderators and Helpers. They will have a small chance of being promoted to Senior Admin.

Builders
Click to reveal
Builders
They will be a part of Team Cortex (Legendary Crown's build team) and will make maps for all types of game modes. They have to apply to be a part of the staff team, and have a higher chance of being put straight into the moderator posistion if they are trusted. That is only if they are active and trusted as a builder.

You will not be accepted if applying for Moderator or Administrator. Apply for builder or helper, and be promoted!

The applications are as follows:

Builder:

In-game name:

Previous Builds:

Proof of builds:

Favorite type of building style(Modern, Old, Current, Medeival):

-----

Helper:

In-game name:

Experience:

Why should we pick you over anybody else?(Make sure this is a paragraph or more!

What would you do in the event that...:
A DDoS attack was threatened or was happening?

A hacker ruined everyone's faction power and had destroyed the server with a hacked client?

All applicants are subject to an interview with xMoose_ and xFrank (The manager and owners) if accepted in the application stage.

Application > Interview > Training > Accepted or denied

Thanks everyone for applying and enjoy our new server!
10Moose10
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2016 9:16 am
JuicyLemons123
Helper:

In-game name: YourBestieFriend

Experience:I have been admin and mod on 2 servers

Why should we pick you over anybody else?(Make sure this is a paragraph or more!
Because I love to help and see people happy. To see a server grow because of my moderation of the server makes me smile. I will keep the server clean from any advertisers, hackers and abusive players.
I will make sure that I have a screenshot of him threatening and I will ban him straight away and send the proof to the owner. If it's an attack I will contact the owner making sure that he knows that someones is ddosing so that the owner can stop it.

A hacker ruined everyone's faction power and had destroyed the server with a hacked client?
I will tell the server owner that someone has hacked it and ask him to reload a old save and what ever was lost I will help to rebuild.
04/06/2016 8:51 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
_NinjaCow
LOOK AT MY SKYPE MOOSE ? WHY U IGNORING ME ( skype is R2D2O2 )
03/30/2016 8:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Seizing
Helper:

In-game name: Riphterior

Experience: A lot. I was staff on a numerous amount of servers

I really don't think I need a paragraph for this since I used to be a hacker (not just in minecraft). Im considered a "White Hat Hacker" which is basically a hacker that only does things for a progressive reason (you can google it for more information). This shows that I am smarter than most people that play minecraft which gives me an advantage over players in a situation that should not be taking place on your server.
Well since I am a hacker, I know that DDoS is a very weak and cheesey hack (if you will, I don't consider it hacking because of how easy it is.) In this situation, I would scare the person making threats with legitament information (privately to the person, not publicly in the chat) and I would of course make a deal with the person, if the deal doesn't work I will ban the person and/or use necessary means in order to stop the ddos attack.
Roll back the server... If the server cannot handle that than I will make sure the server was backedup ... if not than I would rebuild what I can and fix what needs to be fixed.
03/27/2016 2:39 pm
10Moose10
bump
03/27/2016 2:20 pm
10Moose10
My name is xMoose_, not xFrank, he is not answering me right now either.
03/27/2016 2:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
AviatorG23
xFrank it's me KnochiSX from ProperPvP. Can you please let me in on your server?
03/27/2016 11:31 am
_theLichKing_
Helper application!

In-game name: CSTO, will change soon though.

Experience: I've been mod on a few servers before, sadly they were bankrupt not soon after i joined them. I even had my own server before and i know what responsibility's it takes to do such things.

I am currently looking for something to do, i currently normally just sit at home watching video's as i have to much free time. I've been playing this game since 2009 and know how the game works. I may seem like an unmature person alot of the time but when it is needed i know how to act mature. I currently already like alot of the team and can still be in your Graphics Designer team after this, all in all i would love to try out and show more then only being this Graphic Designer and would like to even help out more.

As i've dealt with alot of DDoS attacks before i know how to handle these with ease. In any situation of this happening the first thing you need to do is get rid of them and log what they've said and contact anyone you can as soon as possible so it can be resolved in the fastest way possible. If it would be that i get DDoS'd i have a 3G network and will contact anyone still to let them know what happened and so the person guilty for it can be dealt with.

I would immediantly ban this player and try to calm everyone down. While doing this contact any of the Admins or above to see if we can resolve this with a backup of some kind. If this is not possible it would be very sad and atleast bring up the idea to tell the community what happened so they know what went on.

Yours sincerely, Gino
03/27/2016 11:06 am
Pixel_Gamer_YT
Helper:

In-game name: Pixel_Gamer_yt

Experience: i was a admin on 2 servers but i got kick for going up against a hacker

i should be picked because i`m a very trustworthy person and im friendly to everyone i would never let anyone get away with being mean or rude.

A DDoS attack was threatened or was happening? i would contact a admin and tell them whats going on and try my very best to help stop it

A hacker ruined everyone's faction power and had destroyed the server with a hacked client? i would tell everyone to calm down and tell them i`m going to contact the owner to restore the server but first perm ban the hacker then once the server is restored i will give the play back his items (only with permission)
03/27/2016 10:32 am
_Chrus_
Helper:

In-game name: _SupahChris_

Experience: Ive been staff on a couple of servers and I know how to keep the server clean

I think you should pick me because I am a trustworthy person and I understand I may be demoted and that I have a big responsibility to keep the server clean and safe!

A DDoS attack was threatened or was happening? I would contact an Admin and then I would tell them the situation and do my VERY best to try and stop the attack

A hacker ruined everyone's faction power and had destroyed the server with a hacked client? I would Perm. Ban that player and I will contact the owner and then I would tell the players to calm down and make sure that there would be no panic. Then I (Hopefully) would tell them to upload the backup and then I would tell the players that it will be restored. I will not give the players there items unless you told me to.
Thank you for your time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome