1
In need of moderators
First of all don't bother applying if you don't want to play as a normal player
I don't give a fuck how many staff positions you have. In-Fact you must have 0... I want full time Moderators
If your immature do not bother applying
mc.modern-gaming.net
That is our server IP
Apply on our /forum
That is enough information for you to figure out how to apply for Moderator. If not then your too stupid to be one.
Sorry if I sound mad or ignorant but I believe server staff is something that should be taken more seriously.
Thank You
I don't give a fuck how many staff positions you have. In-Fact you must have 0... I want full time Moderators
If your immature do not bother applying
mc.modern-gaming.net
That is our server IP
Apply on our /forum
That is enough information for you to figure out how to apply for Moderator. If not then your too stupid to be one.
Sorry if I sound mad or ignorant but I believe server staff is something that should be taken more seriously.
Thank You
8
where is your forum? the link just takes me to this weird poll
modern-gaming.net
lol
You are all denied. Read the topic again
first of all, too late for that and also
kokamo2012
6 or 7
around 4 to 3 hours...
Ima fun person (/*_*)/ party with the turtle (._.),=,' turtle dont wanna party
kokamo2012
6 or 7
around 4 to 3 hours...
Ima fun person (/*_*)/ party with the turtle (._.),=,' turtle dont wanna party
Dont copy my app
IGN Mad_Crumb1101
Maturity 1/10, 8ish
Online Time When you need me
Anything Else I am admin on 2 servers and own my own, and I'm awesome with plugins and/or mods
Questions I cannot use Hamachi, so does it use that?
Maturity 1/10, 8ish
Online Time When you need me
Anything Else I am admin on 2 servers and own my own, and I'm awesome with plugins and/or mods
Questions I cannot use Hamachi, so does it use that?
ign:johnnyboy
maturity: 1-10 like 6-7
time you can spend online: i can be really active i dont have a job and school is over so i can be online as much as i want to
anything else: i will be really active and i have alot of experience im building a server its whitelisted and im a guard on a jail server so i have experience with this and i was admin on mc.diga-gaming.com but i quit on it
maturity: 1-10 like 6-7
time you can spend online: i can be really active i dont have a job and school is over so i can be online as much as i want to
anything else: i will be really active and i have alot of experience im building a server its whitelisted and im a guard on a jail server so i have experience with this and i was admin on mc.diga-gaming.com but i quit on it
