I need Moderators stack!! [Zipcraft]

HeyBroYoumad's Avatar HeyBroYoumad9/24/12 7:02 pm
9/25/2012 4:21 pm
HeyBroYoumad's Avatar HeyBroYoumad
Hey guys, if your going to be trying out for moderator for my server there are a few things I would like for you guys to do. Make sure to play on my server for at least 1-2 day so I can see how you guys do and how active you are. I am looking for 3 extra Moderators right know. You can either post an application on here (Format for application on here will be below) or you can always make an application on our website (You will get a better chance of me looking at it there).

The Format for the application here is:

IGN:
My Skype dylan.laflamme or your skype:
How active will you be in-game:
How old are you:
How mature do you act 1/10 scale:
Time Zone:
Building Skill 1/10 scale:
Why would you be fit for the job:
If you have any extra details to add on this application do so here:

Good luck guys! IP IS IN SPOILER!

Click to reveal
Ip: 198.143.190.190:25565

Click to reveal
Website To post application: "zippercraft.enjin.com" (Click Recruitment once your on there an fill out application)
HeyBroYoumad
Level 4 : Apprentice Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HeyBroYoumad
09/25/2012 4:21 pm
If you guys want go online and check out our website and post an app there.
JasonMC
09/24/2012 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: JasonVT (I will change my name to Nova because I do NOT like my name at ALL)

Your skype: dsfgamer

How active will you be in-game: Every chance I get on, which will be all the time.

How old are you: 12

How mature do you act 1/10 scale: 9/10

Time Zone: Eastern

Building Skill scale: 6/10

Why would you be fit for the job: I can handle griefers, spot hackers, and help build arenas and such.. I can also help other players and Welcome new ones, Im good at answering questions, once I know the server aswell.

If you have any extra details to add on this application do so here: I will be on at 3:00 - 9:00 (Maybe some intermissions once in a while. If I leave, I probably went to go eat dinner, or do something really quick. Sometimes, I might be off for 1-2 hours. But other than that, I'll be on, supporting the server.
peachphuzz
09/24/2012 7:16 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
Dancer, do you watch Dance Moms?
DancerGrl5678
09/24/2012 7:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: DancerGirl5678
My Skype dylan.laflamme or your skype: Don't have one.. Sorry :/
How active will you be in-game: I Play Minecraft whenever I have Free time, So I will be able to dedicate a good amount of time to your server!
How old are you: 15
How mature do you act 1/10 scale: 10
Time Zone: EST (New York)
Building Skill 1/10 scale: 8
Why would you be fit for the job: I am Okay at building, I am Good at looking out for Hackers, and Cheaters. I Know a lot about plugins, permissions and all of that stuff, 'Cause by brother had a server. I am Experienced, Mod on 3 Servers Before (SurvivalMania, IrregularCraft, and BraveNetwork) So I know all the commands . , I am Nice , I always follow directions, and I Love Helping People!
If you have any extra details to add on this application do so here:
peachphuzz
09/24/2012 7:13 pm
Thank you!
peachphuzz
09/24/2012 7:05 pm
IGN:dolphinluv
My Skype dylan.laflamme or your skype: Nope
How active will you be in-game: All day baby! (Except for on school days.. four hours a day I can be on)
How old are you: 13
How mature do you act 1/10 scale: 10
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Building Skill 1/10 scale: 8.5
Why would you be fit for the job: Totes
If you have any extra details to add on this application do so here: I have been Co-Owner on 1 server, Admin on 6, Mod on 2, and Op on 3.
HeyBroYoumad
09/24/2012 7:08 pm
I may promote you to moderator soon enough. But i would enjoy seeing you play for at least 2 days. Hope you can stay active and friendly!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome