1

Need MODS! [CarbonPVP]

LocustPlays •5/3/14 6:11 pm
•
99
•
5/3/2014 6:37 pm
IP:
Join here and say hi first!
mc.carbonpvp.com:25738

Requirements:
-At least 13 years age old
-Be able to skype
-Vote daily
-Play daily
-Be friendly to all players, staff
-Welcome all new and returning players
-Fill out an aplpication at http://carbonpvp.com
Posted by
LocustPlays
Level 1 : New Network
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

savagedwarf_11
• 05/03/2014 6:37 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
well that sucks go say hi first hoe jk
1
Joshua563_Is_Awesome
• 05/03/2014 6:33 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I My IGN Is Joshua563
I am 17 Years old and I am very trustworthy
I have been moderator on 17 different severs in the past couple of years that I have played minecraft

I am asking the owner of this server if I can have the ranking moderator

Thank you

Joshua Kennedy
1

Welcome