1

Need a co-owner!

IronTill •8/29/15 6:20 am
•
196
•
8/29/2015 7:57 am
So this isn't definite but I think I might start a Minecraft server but I wouldn't want to do that alone so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in co-owning a server. Its not up yet but I will talk on Skype to whoever I pick about the server plans. I want to make a minecraft factions server and maybe with a few minigames or with a mob arena, anyway you can leave apps in the thread, there is no template, I want to see how much u want this xD Thanks for reading.
Posted by
IronTill
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

Mrslime22
• 08/29/2015 7:55 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Age; 13 years old
Applying for Co-Owner
skype pxrouhier2
Past Experience; I have been a mod on 3 french server Onecraft , PleasecraftMe and Samagames 3 really big french servers
Username;Coquinou01
Knowledge of plugin commands; All essentials plugins commands a lot of faction commands, pvpbox , prison , creative And a little more plugins with no big utility
I will like to invest in a work and i am a little Yt so yes i would like to invest in a project so tanks for reading this

I am also french so i can help some fence player i speak english very well and hope you will accept my request

And my skype is pxrouhier2
1
Spikey_Sin
• 08/29/2015 7:57 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ugghhh.. faggots like you never earn, he never made a format to apply on just say your Skype and wait for a answer
1
Spikey_Sin
• 08/29/2015 7:51 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
IronTill, this may seem dull, but add me on Skype, and ill show you what a real co-owner can do. ace tempers
1
BlizzardCraft1212
• 08/29/2015 7:43 am
• Level 1 : New Crafter
My skype is BlueTigger787 : ) btw
1
BlizzardCraft1212
• 08/29/2015 7:42 am
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I actually think I would be a good spot for co-owner because I'm a expert in plugins like a major I helped many server and currently have my own but I want to help other people be sucessful ps I got my server done in 2days so I can do the same for u! THANKYOU for your time have a nice day
1
IronTill
• 08/29/2015 7:34 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
-bump- Thanks to all who have replied so far!
1
xX_MCExpert_Xx
• 08/29/2015 6:40 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Sergen

Skype:Sergenpro123

I Would Love To Help. I Love To Do Anything To Help I Am Good With Plugins And etc

IGN: xX__MCExpert__Xx
1
Paneful
• 08/29/2015 6:32 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I'm up for the job, though I can't pull a self-made application out of my poophole Message me on Skype ( kdarslan01 ) if you'd like to know anything, I'd love to help.
1
dragon123669
• 08/29/2015 6:26 am
He/They • Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
I hope someone is willing to do this XD when the server starts up I would gladly join!
1

Welcome