Need Plugin Coder! (will pay in cash)

bzennnn1's Avatar bzennnn11/21/13 6:19 pm
1 emeralds 117 6
1/27/2013 11:04 pm
L0st's Avatar L0st
I need 2 plugin updates/added features/fixes for my server. It is called nations-craft it is a rpg based server on heroes which has alot of issues i need fixed and there is other stuff i have in mind. if they could write server perms tht would be great too.
Application in this format:
Name:
IGN:
What you could do and for how much:
Why u?:
bzennnn1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

L0st
01/27/2013 11:04 pm
Name: L0st
IGN: l0st_in_oblivi0n
Experience: I'm experienced with coding a little bit, I've done permissions for tons of servers now and i'm pretty fast if i get given the commands you want for the group with prefix suffix and the plugin the command is from
What you could do and for how much: $5 - $25
Why u?: Because I have lots of experience with what you want to be done
stormster101
01/26/2013 11:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
IGN:stormster101
Do you have skype? (Will help if you do):Yes it is stormster101
Does your skype have a mic.? (Helps even more):No i have skype just to listen to people talk...OF course I have a MIC LOL
What is your timezone (Just say the state if you live in the US and say the country if you live elsewhere):EST/OHIO
Staff Experience:I have created, owned, moderated, and admin'd many many servers
Position Wanted (Be realistic, don't say admin if you have never been staff before): I would like Designer/the plugin person because I am very very experienced in adding, creating, and customizing plugins for the servers needs. I have made many servers my most recent was named JamaicaRaid which was soon aftershut down because I just didn't like the stress of owning a server. I did make over 200$ in the first week of having the server up though because I advertised alot and had a amazing website where people could by donation ranks and items and get it instantly in game
How many hours a day will you moderate (Patrol/Help out) the server: On School days 3-4 hours and on weekends 4-5 hours.
What can you do for the server: I can make advertising banners, any professional looking pictures, Build things in game, Create plugins and customize them and implement them in game, and just moderate the server and make a amazing experience for the players!!
Can you help advertise? (Fairly Important): Yes I can create professional looking Banners and pictures, I can post on many websites to get alot of attention, and alot more!!

If you need any more info please ask!!
Thanks for reading

Just posted some info I thought was needed
bzennnn1
01/27/2013 10:24 pm
love it thnx for going above and beyond with ur app i think we could make a great team
bzennnn1
01/26/2013 8:34 pm
gotta bump it
SwagNuke
01/21/2013 8:09 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
Cash is what?
You mail us?
bzennnn1
01/23/2013 9:03 pm
yup i can pay a bit extra because of shipping time plz pm me if u can do it. i also need perms written and plugin managing help. (though i pretty much can handle that)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome