1

~~Need Plugin DEV~~

Unicorn_ •4/11/13 6:23 am
•
70
•
4/11/2013 1:48 pm
So I recently made a server and I need a plugin manager, if you are good with plugins please help me and reply Thanks.
Posted by
Unicorn_
Level 1 : New Explorer
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

ojw8
• 04/11/2013 1:48 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
I can help!
1
StephenRopkeHD
• 04/11/2013 1:26 pm
• Level 1 : New System
i can do it

skype: stephenropkehd_
email: admin@stephenropkehd.com
website: http://stephenropkehd.com
1
Unicorn_
• 04/11/2013 1:22 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Well I need someone to make groups for me and do permissions.
1
Harctona
• 04/11/2013 1:26 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Cake
I can do that add me on skype: d6d2d6
1
Harctona
• 04/11/2013 6:32 am
• Level 20 : Expert Cake
Unicorn_So I recently made a server and I need a plugin manager, if you are good with plugins please help me and reply Thanks.

Do you want someone to set plugins up for you, or do you want a programmer?
1

Welcome