We need a server!!

howtomurdock101's Avatar howtomurdock1018/20/12 3:09 pm
8/20/2012 3:55 pm
look_at_death's Avatar look_at_death
hello me and my freind are looking for that we could do a lets play on . like a private one or what not. if you help us u can be in our next video
howtomurdock101
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2012 3:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
look_at_death
Hello everyone this is the Owner of miners realm we are a new server and we are looking to see what kind of skill you have at building you will need to register on are website to be added to white-list if you are added be greatfull if you are not then i am sorry we are a fun friendly community and we hop you enjoy your stay we have links set up on signs at spawn all you do is right click them yes we do protect buildings and we do protect amazing structures who knows maybe your structure will wind up in are video series. But heres the link to register on the website and become a part of miners realm and the community we hope you enjoy. website is http://www.miners-realm.co.nr/

Thank you:
Look_at_death

08/20/2012 3:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
look_at_death
[color=#0000FF][u][i][b]Hello everyone this is the Owner of miners realm we are a new server and we are looking to see what kind of skill you have at building you will need to register on are website to be added to white-list if you are added be greatfull if you are not then i am sorry we are a fun friendly community and we hop you enjoy your stay we have links set up on signs at spawn all you do is right click them yes we do protect buildings and we do protect amazing structures who knows maybe your structure will wind up in are video series. But heres the link to register on the website and become a part of miners realm and the community we hope you enjoy. website is [/b][/i][/u][/color[url]]www.miners-realm.co.nr/[/url]

[i]
[b][color=#FF0000]
Thank you:
Look_at_death[/color][/b]
[spoiler][img]cdn.planetminecr[/i]aft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1233/logo11_3310563.png[/img][/spoiler]
08/20/2012 3:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mithost
Try making a hamachi server.
08/20/2012 3:33 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Coolwhacka
What we have:
*HG arena
*Pvp arena
*Parkour
*Great Monuments