Need a Server Builder or Someone to make a Spawn

deletedpmc123's Avatar deletedpmc1236/14/14 2:57 pm
6/14/2014 3:02 pm
ninja_extreme321's Avatar ninja_extreme321
Hey people, I am trying to start a new server because my old one failed. I need to make a spawn first to get people to like the looks, I don't want it to look bad or something that wasn't put into effort with, so I need some builders with good experience, or just someone to build a spawn.

If You Are Interested: Comment down below your skype name or PM me your skype name.

If You Are Just Going to Build the Spawn: Make it spacy themed, like something in space along with bright colors. Also, my server will be a factions server so add an area for a market/shop place, an arena to fight in, and a place to see news, etc.

What you will get: Your name will be put by the spawn point saying that you built this spawn(or helped build it if there were multiple people), get a free rank on my server once it is up, and a shoutout on my YouTube channel if you would like! If I enjoyed it, maybe you can stay a builder on my server if you like!

So thanks for reading, and please comment down below if you are interested, I really need help!
deletedpmc123
Level 1 : New Network