1

NEED SERVER BUILDERS

_Ezio_ •6/10/12 9:28 pm
•
351
•
6/14/2012 10:19 am
Medieval, modern and death-like nether style all wanted! Builder rank up for grabs here people 72.9.145.203:25601!
Comment your in game name and if you want builder BELOW.
Posted by
_Ezio_
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
184

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

benjaminringer
• 06/14/2012 10:19 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
benjaminringer
1
Elvengarda
• 06/14/2012 8:12 am
• Level 33 : Artisan Architect
I would like to be a builder

IGN: Elvengarda
1
red_hot_boy4
• 06/13/2012 9:55 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
It would be greatly appreciated if I was able to be a builder.

IGN: red_hot_boy4

Thanks guys,
-Red
1
monstermax678
• 06/11/2012 12:43 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
i would like to be a builder

IGN: monstermax678
1
jpparker1997
• 06/11/2012 12:34 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I would like to be a builder
IGN: jpparker97
(if wanted you may see some of my work at the link below)
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -isengard/
1
dmiller996
• 06/10/2012 9:46 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
i would like to be a builder

IGN: dmiller996
1
tylerhorton
• 06/10/2012 9:33 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Architect
tylerhorton - I want builder please
1

Welcome