Need Staff, Builders

iDogftw's Avatar iDogftw4/22/14 2:14 am
4/22/2014 4:20 pm
IronPigman75's Avatar IronPigman75
Hello, I am Idog and I need help with my server please read ALL this but yea so lets get started!

This is the list of plugins I have so far (btw if you have any others I should add put below):
http://gyazo.com/abce9a8a2e2e69c28672c4f048f4475e

Staff Needed:
Admins, mods, and Co-Owner

Application:Co-Owner
IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Skype(MUST HAVE):
Age(15 or older):
Experience:
How can I trust you:
Why should I pick you:
Why are you the best to pick:

Application:Admin
IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Skype(MUST HAVE):
Age(14 or older):
Experience:
Why should we pick you:
What would you do about hackers!

Application:Moderator
IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Skype(MUST HAVE):
Age(14 or older):
Experience:
Why should we pick you:

Application:Builder
IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Age(13 or older):
Skype(MUST HAVE):
Experience:
Past builds (If a google image you will be DENIED and I want them on here not skype):
Why should we pick you:
What makes you a better builder than the rest:
Can you make a good hub:

Plugin Configer:
IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Age(14 or older):
Experience:
Why should we pick you:
Can you config ALL plugins listed in the gyazo(Y or N):
iDogftw
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2014 4:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IronPigman75
I will join you I am really experienced and my ign is IronPigman75
04/22/2014 5:45 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Head admin though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Age?

Maturity Level
7.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few server and I had a admin position on HereCraft, a 30 slot public server in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on CentCraft a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff

Any additional info?
I live in Australia I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta. And i Am Half Iltalian
04/22/2014 4:18 pm
iDogftw
accepted
04/22/2014 4:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
awsome1066
Application: Co-Owner
IGN: awsome1066
Maturity(1-10): 9/10
Skype(MUST HAVE): inesita.bello
Age(15 or older): 16
Experience: I have owned my own server before which got rather popular with around $200 income every month. I was also an Admin on 4 servers. One was a prison server, the second and third ones were just a usual PvP Faction server. The last one was a Hub server which I stopped working for because the Owner changed the whole server idea completely. The prison server gave me a chance to learn to enforce the rules, and the faction servers were harder ones to control because people had more freedom. The hub server was extremely difficult because you constantly had people asking questions and needing help, but by the end I had learnt a lot so I went on and made my own server.
How can I trust you: There's no way of making you trust me over the internet, but I have had loads of experience and know a lot about Servers and configuration of a server. I have setup perms a thousand times for a lot of different people. I really want to settle down onto one server and really make a difference. If you give me that opportunity that would be amazing. I know you've already recruited someone, but can't you try and see who's better?
Why should I pick you: I have a high set of knowledge to bring to the table. I can also handle hackers and cheaters before it gets out of hand. I am very able to handle plugins and I have an easy personality so people have a lot of fun when playing with me. Also, I have played Minecraft since Alpha, so I'm quite knowledgable
Why are you the best to pick: I have a lot of knowledge on setting up a server and Minecraft itself. I have played for AGES and really know a lot about it. I am able to use almost every popular plugin, even the ones I don't know I will figure out.
04/22/2014 4:28 am
awsome1066
Application: Head-Admin, it's not a rank available but I think I would fit the position very well
IGN: awsome1066
Maturity(1-10): 9/10
Skype(MUST HAVE): inesita.bello
Age(14 or older): 16
Experience: I have owned my own server before which got rather popular with around $200 income every month. I was also an Admin on 4 servers. One was a prison server, the second and third ones were just a usual PvP Faction server. The last one was a Hub server which I stopped working for because the Owner changed the whole server idea completely. The prison server gave me a chance to learn to enforce the rules, and the faction servers were harder ones to control because people had more freedom. The hub server was extremely difficult because you constantly had people asking questions and needing help, but by the end I had learnt a lot so I went on and made my own server.
Why should we pick you: I have a high set of knowledge to bring to the table. I can also handle hackers and cheaters before it gets out of hand. I am very able to handle plugins and I have an easy personality so people have a lot of fun when playing with me. Also, I have played Minecraft since Alpha, so I'm quite knowledgable
What would you do about hackers!: I would temp-ban then or ban them depending on how bad they are, and if they keep changing their IP I would ban their new IP for about 5 minutes because then they will most likely run out
04/22/2014 3:21 am
Mundang
Application: Admin
IGN:
Mundang

Maturity (1-10):
8. I am mature for the most part, but I know when to relax, have a good time, and relate to the people of the server.

Skype (MUST HAVE):
Yes. I am not willing to directly give it out, because it is also my personal Skype, but I can provide it on request.

Age (14 or older):
I am 18 years old.

Experience:
I have done Admin on a few other servers over the handful of years I have been on Mine craft. I am not able to provide proof of these servers thought, because they have long been deactivated.

Why should we pick you?
I am a hardworking individual who is very easy for most players to get along with, willing to learn, and to teach what is needed. I understand that being a Staff of a server is not all power. It does come down to understanding, and interstation. Not all situations are the same, and I am willing to adapt to what will be needed, but I will do it in a fair way that benefits everyone in the server making the experience enjoyable for everyone.

I am a firm believer that hackers are not welcome on a server, and I have very low tolerance for them. I am very swift with making sure all players have equal opportunity, and when someone is ruining the experience with I cheat, or exposing a glitch I prefer to have them banned. It may seem a little strict, and even mean, but with hackers you have to be or else it ruin the server credibility. Loosing that will cause more problems. I would warn them with a temporary ban, but anything after that would be a full on ban.

Application: Moderator
IGN:
Mundang

Maturity (1-10):
8. I am mature for the most part, but I know when to relax, have a good time, and relate to the people of the server.

Skype (MUST HAVE):
Yes. I am not willing to directly give it out, because it is also my personal Skype, but I can provide it on request.

Age (14 or older):
I am 18 years old.

Experience:
I have done Moderating on a few other servers over the handful of years I have been on Mine craft. I am not able to provide proof of these servers thought, because they have long been deactivated.

Why should we pick you?
I am a hardworking individual who is very easy for most players to get along with, willing to learn, and to teach what is needed. I understand that being a Staff of a server is not all power. It does come down to understanding, and interstation. Not all situations are the same, and I am willing to adapt to what will be needed, but I will do it in a fair way that benefits everyone in the server making the experience enjoyable for everyone.

I am a firm believer that hackers are not welcome on a server, and I have very low tolerance for them. I am very swift with making sure all players have equal opportunity, and when someone is ruining the experience with I cheat, or exposing a glitch I prefer to have them banned. It may seem a little strict, and even mean, but with hackers you have to be or else it ruin the server credibility. Loosing that will cause more problems. I would warn them with a temporary ban, but anything after that would be a full on ban.
04/22/2014 3:42 am
iDogftw
Accepted! You have been messaged
04/22/2014 2:41 am
MrSmuggle100
Application:Builder
IGN:
MrSmuggle
Maturity(1-10):
It ranges for 5-10, I like to goof around like a normal person sometimes, but at important times i can be 10 out of 10 mature
Age(13 or older):
I am Only 12 though i am turning 13 in 2 months, and i am quit mature for my age.
Skype(MUST HAVE):
jack.hudson66
Experience:
I have been builder on about 20 servers, But out of all the servers i have staffed about 40!
Past builds (If a google image you will be DENIED and I want them on here not skype):
I can't give them here...
Why should we pick you:
Because you need Builders, and i can build. And i'm good at it!
What makes you a better builder than the rest:
Nothing but practise, And there are loads of builders better then me :/
Can you make a good hub:
yes
04/22/2014 2:38 am
MrSmuggle100
Add Mcmmo, MyPet and ... no more ideas for plugins!
04/22/2014 2:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Ditz
Application:Co-Owner
IGN: DItto567
Maturity(1-10):8.5/10 i sometimes like to goof around just for a little fun . get the people happy.
Skype(MUST HAVE):i will msg you that privately if i get it( Do Have)
Age(15 or older):17
Experience:I have been Staff such as co_Owner, Owner, admin,etc. i can do permissions somewhat, configs, build somewhat, Groupmanager and things regarding that. I have am very experienced and for the servers i have helped out (not mentioning) players love me and i really like helping others.
How can I trust you: Well, lets be honest here, WE have not officially met so i can;t tell you to trust me like that, i can earn your trust by being Co_owner and being by your side to help and eventually we can trust each other hopefully.
Why should I pick you: You should pick me because i love helping people and i love playing the game, but the most thing i hate is when people hack and disrespect. i know how to handle them correctly and i mean i can take jokes but there is a time where you have to draw the line.
Why are you the best to pick: I cant say i am the best and i cant say i am the worst. the choice is up to you really because its your server and im just here to help you out and enjoy the world of MineCraft.
04/22/2014 2:30 am
iDogftw
Accepted
04/22/2014 2:26 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Goblin
rudeweeze
Application:Admin
IGN: BoboCube
Maturity(1-10): 8
Age(14 or older): 16
Experience: I've Been a Admin and Staff On A lot of Servers Most of them Are not online anymore So that's why I Would love to find a new server to help
Why should we pick you: Because I Can help whit Banner making, Building, Advertising And Plugin knowledge And more
What would you do about hackers: If I See a Person Hacking Ill usually give them a temp ban first about a 5 Day Ban And the After that if he hacks still ill Just give him a Permanent ban

Cheers I Didn't Apply for Co-Owner Because I'm Quite sure I Probaly Wodunt have been accepted And note Grammar might be bad im Not English
04/22/2014 2:28 am
iDogftw
Accepted I messaged you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome