1

In Need Of A Server Host

skater8989 •4/22/13 12:06 am
•
110
•
4/22/2013 6:47 am
HI everyone. Today I am in need of a server host that is lag free and 24/7 that can host my already going bukkit server. I am asking to work out a deal so that it is free. I only need the host until saturday. On Saturday I am signing up with a professional hosting company. Please reply if you are interested! thanks
Posted by
skater8989
Level 10 : Journeyman System
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Thor82
• 04/22/2013 6:47 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
I own a hosting company! Our servers are top notch and have no lag! We are almost set up so if youd like, I can reserver you a server contact me on skype at: opticcrafter
1
skater8989
• 04/22/2013 1:01 am
• Level 10 : Journeyman System
Bump
1

Welcome