1

I need Spawn Builders and Developer!

Cornelis213 •2/14/13 2:51 pm
•
47
•
2/14/2013 4:35 pm
Fill this out! If you get accepted I'll send you a pm what the IP is.

Its whitelisted

Ign:
Skype name:
WHAT TYPE OF SPAWN DO YOU BUILD (For builders only):
How good are you to code 1-10 (For developer only):
How good are you to build 1-10 (For builders only):
How long have you been code (For developer only):
How long have you been building stuff (For builders only):
Posted by
Cornelis213
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Matisayu
• 02/14/2013 4:35 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Pokémon
Ign: My Minecraft name is reeeder.
Skype name: My Skype is PleaseDoCtrlAltDlt.
WHAT TYPE OF SPAWN DO YOU BUILD (For builders only): I can built castles, island spawns, floating spawns, exotic spawns, wild life spawns, etc.
How good are you to build 1-10 (For builders only): My building level is 10/10. It is all I do.
How long have you been building stuff (For builders only): I have been building since Minecraft Beta.
1
jasonclower5
• 02/14/2013 3:36 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
ign jasonclower skype none types of spawn any 1-10 building 8.5 and i have been doing building since betA release
1

Welcome