Need staff

Hardcoregamer's Avatar Hardcoregamer9/21/12 7:19 pm
9/21/2012 8:09 pm
Madam_Power's Avatar Madam_Power
Need 2 admins and 2 mods Make your own application make it long
Hardcoregamer
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2012 8:09 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Madam_Power
Position Any
Experince:1-10 9
build skill 1-10 10
redstone: 1 -10 8
why i wana be staff iw ana help out and make your server grow i am also great help
09/21/2012 8:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ElectricSky
IGN:mayomatt915
Applying For:Admin
Have you ever been banned?Once For Calling Owner A Abusive person
Why you should be staff: I Have Been Staff On 4 Servers Before And im Very Mature And Responsible
When can you be on the server:4-6 Hours Daily
Mature:Yes Very 9/10
More info: Oh Well I Want It Because Quite Frankly I Love Playing Minecraft Its A Fun Game And Very Addictive Im Not A Big Fan Of People Abusing Others And Just Watching Them Torture Them With TP Killing And Such Im More Of A Mature Person Who Likes To Keep Things In Order Like No Hacking Or Any Of That Nonsense I Mean Yeah Sure There Is More People Who Can Achieve Much More Than What I Can Do But I Mean I Put A Lot Of Effort When Im Staff In A Server Because I Know This Server Will BEcome Really Popular And Cool Definatly Not AN Abuser Of Power First Off Because I Enjoy Building Houses Building And Such But When It Comes To PVP Im Fair Because I Know How It Feels To Be Abused By Staff If Someone Needed Help I Would Ask Them What They Need Help With For Example If Theyre Getting TP Killed I Would Warn The Abuser Then After If He COntinues I WOuld Most Likely Temporarely Jail Him Or Kick Him Or De-Rank Him If Staff abused I Would Screenshot His Abusive Actions And Report Him To You Immediatley Thanks If You Need More Info Contact Me On Skype Thanks
09/21/2012 7:57 pm
ThunderBeta
Oh,and one more thing...(God,I am not thinking today!) Maturity:10/10 I always treat others as if they were people standing before me in real life.
09/21/2012 7:53 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Hunter
xX_imPuLSe_Xx
IGN: xX_imPuLSe_Xx
Maturity 1/10: 10 i am very matur but i do like to have fun and mess around sometimes
Are You Good with commands: Yes, i have owned 1 server and Co-owned 2 servers
Building 1/10: 8/10 i am very good a building cities and cool structures
Plugins 1/10: 8/10 I am very good with plugins i know what im doing and know alot of good plugins
Anything else: Again i am 13 i love minecraft a am very matur and have been an admin before so i know the rules. I am e very good builder. I am very good with plugins and commands and Love to help people with there problems. If you like me and think i would be a good admin ad me on skype Kobe__05. Thanks
09/21/2012 7:44 pm
ThunderBeta
Im very sorry,my in game name is ThunderBeta. Im mixing up accounts.
09/21/2012 7:42 pm
ThunderBeta
Hello,my in-game-name is lightningpenguin,and I would enjoy ant position of authority(mod,admin,op) that your server has to offer. I have long since early beta hated griefers,and every server I come to,I attempt to set up an Anti-Griefer outpost.
I have outposts in 13 other servers. I urge you to consider my application.
IGN:lightningpenguin
Minecraft experience: I have memorized every crafting and smelting recipe along with mobs and items. I am also familiar with mods.
09/21/2012 7:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Emp_Captain123
Position:Head Admin/ Admin
IGN: Emp_Captain123
Maturity: 1-10 ...8
Timezone: Central time
Nationality: American
Previous positions: Helper on AMinecraft (play.aminecraft.com)
Current positions:
Plugin knowledge: Extensive since I tried to run my own server for a while but didn't have enough help.
command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, PEX, Towny, HeroChat, Citizens, BlueTelepads, CommandSigns, Creative Control, Essentials, LWC, modreq, and multiple announcer plugins)
Reason we should pick you:
You should pick me since I know the most important aspects of running a server and how they can be accomplished.

Running an MMO server consists of multiple important components to keep the server enjoyable such as accessibility for new players, clear and concisely defined rules that are enforced with reasonable and adequate punishments for breaking them, a friendly and competent staff that is ready to help with issues that may arise, and constant communication between staff and players to create a better gaming experience.

Player accessibility for a server consists of as soon as the player gets on the server they already know how to contact the staff and what the rules are.

Clearly defined rules are essential to any successful server because rules that are clearly defined leave no grey area for potential rule breakers. Having a set punishment for certain misconduct is also important. The server can accomplish this by having multiple jails for different misconduct, leaving the punishment time to the discretion of the owner, admin, or mods on a per case basis. Having the jail is an important component for the server as it gives the player a second chance to continue playing on the server.

A friendly and competent staff is more than vital to having a successful server, as the staff is one of the main ways that the players view the server. A friendly staff that the players enjoy leads them to recommend the server to their friends thus increasing the server popularity and the cycle repeats which in turn raises the donation levels for the owner. I believe that I could benefit the server because I have experience as a barista in being friendly to the customers to keep them coming back and so that enjoy the coffee house experience. Just as important as a friendly staff is a competent one. This is important because the staff must be able to look at complaints and determine if they are valid or not. The staff must think on their feet and be able to deal with unforeseen complications such as a server crash or a person attempting to cheat the game.

The final component of running an MMO server is a constant communication and feedback between the players and staff. This is vital because the players are the ones playing the game so they can potentially see things that should be changed that the staff might overlook. Also everyone has ideas so the more feedback that the server gets the better they can make the experience.
Favorite servers: Jail servers !!!
09/21/2012 7:31 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess
Tuscany2
mod
ign:tuscany2
Experence:i made a server today? and im a op on a server
About me Im a rly friendly person. Im good at dealing with jerks i dont give people stuff just cuz they say i want a pickax im rly kind when i need to be but i can get what i want if it comes to it. :) read my signature
09/21/2012 7:29 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Hardcoregamer
198.15.96.218:25611 here's ip death your in also if I accept u u need to have skype
09/21/2012 7:26 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
DeathShadow116
Hello I'm death im 13 i know commands i have had experience with being a admin and im really fair i know not to be a douche to everyone like alot of admins i know redstone i'm also an amazing builder and i make skins and texture packs i also can brainstrom pretty quickly and can ban fast if needed thank you hope you pick me btw Ign DeathShadow116
09/21/2012 7:25 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Zombie
PyroDalmatian
Mod

IGN: tp124391
Maturity: 9/10 I'm quite mature for my age
Extra Info: If this server is hamachi count me out, I can also use a few plugins.

Thank you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome