NEED STAFF!!!

PeachySmile's Avatar PeachySmile5/18/14 9:39 pm
1 emeralds 209 6
5/18/2014 10:05 pm
Epicwin02's Avatar Epicwin02
Hey Guys! This is a list of what I need.

2 Admins
2 Mods
4 Builders

ADMIN AND MOD APPLICATION

IGN -
EXP -
Why you want to help -
What you would do to contribute to server -
What ranks on servers have you had the most EXP with -

BUILDER APPLICATION

IGN -
EXP -
2 Pictures of builds you have made -
PeachySmile
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Epicwin02
05/18/2014 10:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
WingNippleAbs
05/18/2014 9:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Thank you @PeachySmile
PeachySmile
05/18/2014 9:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I will contact you each separately in PMC or if you want leave your Skype so i can tell you if you got the rank.
savagedwarf_11
05/18/2014 9:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN -savagedwarf_11
EXP -I'm have been head-mod on 3 servers and admin on 5 I co own a server.
I'm op on 2 servers and trusted.I was helper on theisland mc wich is a big fac server mind I'm head-admin on 10 servers that were pretty successful.

Why you want to help -I want to help because I see lots of potential with the server and I can help it become a server that I can garentee will have at least 10-15 players a day with time of course
What you would do to contribute to server -I can build help with pex or groupmanager I can protect areas like spawn so pretty much I know how to do most things I can make a server icon aswell as banner
What ranks on servers have you had the most EXP with -head-admin because I can help more and this is why the servers were at least got 5 donations a month or couple of months
Epicwin02
05/18/2014 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN - Epicwin02

EXP - I've been admin on 7 servers

Why you want to help - I want to be a Administrator or a Mod on your server because I want to help people who have legitimate questions and guide them throughout the game. I want to make sure rule-breakers stay out of the game. To make sure no one breaks the rules, I will do a good job enforcing by reminding people that this is not acceptable and I will give them a minor punishment (tempban, kick, mute), now if this person does this again I will give them a Permanent Punishment (ban). I will do my best to do my duties as a staff member on your server. I have the confidence to tell someone that they are breaking a rule. My previous experience will help me become an even better staff member than I was previously. I am one of those people who will fulfill my duties as a staff member and go beyond my limits and do everything that I can so the server is fun and enjoyable. I will go and try with all my heart to increase player experience and gameplay enjoyment whenever I am on the server. I can do any task that you are to give me. I am a trustworthy and reliable person that likes to help people with questions and make sure no one is breaking your servers rules.

What you would do to contribute to server - Play as many hrs as possible each day

What ranks on servers have you had the most EXP with - Admin, Mod, Dev

WingNippleAbs
05/18/2014 9:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Application
Apply For : admin
IGN: WingNippleAbs
How long have I been playing: 5 years
Have I been staff before: Yes, Head Admin, I was helping out with the server making things sorting out problems helping people get started

I think you should pick me because I am great at helping out and I play minecraft alot I am consistently helping ppl and I am a very good builder. I am a great person who is aprroachable at anytime. If you decide to choose me i will not do anything with out the permisions of you. I am a very welcoming person with alot to offer.

If I caught some one red handed greifing I would, one roll back the server and give them a warning. If they did it again I would temp ban them and tell them why.

I know how to use plugins and i am a very skilled builder. I am avalible for bout 4 - 6 Hours a day. I would like to share my talents with you and others by join your staffing team and working with others.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application and even if I don't get the job I will still share this.

Email: sleeman2057@gmail.com
WingNippleAbs
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome