Need Staff!

Moshitopia's Avatar Moshitopia7/27/15 7:15 am
1 emeralds 268 6
7/28/2015 9:29 am
Massako's Avatar Massako
Hello! I am Moshitopia105, I have just recently created a server and I am looking for devoted staff. I would love the following positions: (They're in position order)

Helper
Builder
Head-Moderator
Admin
Head-Admin
Co-Owner (Required age 14)

Application format

Personal Information:

Name: Eg - Ella Lee
In Game Name: Moshitopia105 (CaPs SeNsItIvE)
Nationality and Timezone: Eg - British - CET +1 hour

Staff Information:

What rank are you applying for? - Here you should write what rank you're applying for (obviously). Ex:[Moderator]
Why are you applying for this rank? - Perhaps the most important question that needs answering in your application. WHY do YOU want to become a member of staff, and receive this promotion?
How will you have people obey the rules? - Another important question. What means will you use to have players obey the rules, and what do you think the aftermath of these means will be? How will you use the power given to you to maintain order, and how will you prevent yourself from accidently (or purposely) abusing it?

What do you think will be the command you will use the most for punishments? - This answer might be as devastating as if you had written [Owner] as the rank applied for.
Why do you need this rank in order to help people? - Mostly for those applying for the Helper rank.
Do you have any experience with being staff on other servers? - Everyone can go ahead and write "yes, I have been admin on many servers but I don't recall any of the names". What we are looking for is any form of proof, no matter how small it may seem. As much as a name can do, along with rank and social position on the server.
Are you willing to be the eternal assistant of [Owner] Moshitopia105? - What you answer here might give us a glimpse of your personal traits - Are you a leader or follower - Independant or obeying.
Anything else? - This is where you have absolute freedom to write anything that you might wanna add. Are you Herobrines true brother? Is the cake really a lie? Anything. Just keep it inside the rules that abide on the server and forums.
Moshitopia
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2015 9:29 am
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Massako
Moshitopia
Massako
How will you have people obey the rules? - I will have a auto broadcast reminding people to read the rules at /rules and will set up /rules with all of the necessary rules. to enforce the rules i use the 3 strike rule where the first strike is a verbal warning second warning is a kick/mute/or tempban (depending on the offence) and the last warning is a temp ban from the server. there are some exceptions with these rules tho and within reason if i feel that they have committed a serious offence they will be immediately perm banned or temp banned again depending on the offence.

I am aware that is what the question was but I dislike when you said I will have a auto broadcast reminding people to read the rules at /rules and will set up /rules with all of the necessary rules.!

I would not even give you permission to set the rules! I am the owner and you might think that I am a retarded owner but I enforce the rules.

Application Status
Pending

i didnt mean that in any offensive way i just meant like if it were me i would set up a broadcast for like every 10 min to remind players to read the rules. i didnt mean for that to offend you in anyway. i am also aware that i would not be the ones setting the rules for the server as you are the owner and have first say in everything.
07/28/2015 5:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
epic matty

Skype: Sorry I don't have skype, but I can do Pmc message or email.

E-mail: Mattwri9ht.mc@gmail.com

Why i should pick you: You should pick me, because I like to help out, I like to make people happy and I know when to be silly and when not to be silly.

Experiance: I have been 1 admin, 2 mods, 1 builder and a co-owner.

Maturity level(1-10): I would rate myself at 7-8.

Name: Matthew.

Have you ever been banned on a server before (be honest): No I have not been banned from a server before

How many hours can you dedicate To this server (weekly): I can work for round
about 10hr a week Maybe more depending on my plans.

Possition I'm applying for: I am applying for Head-Admin.

Thank you for reading and If I don't get accepted I hope the server Goes well,

Thanks Again,

Mattwri9ht.
07/28/2015 5:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Moshitopia
Massako
How will you have people obey the rules? - I will have a auto broadcast reminding people to read the rules at /rules and will set up /rules with all of the necessary rules. to enforce the rules i use the 3 strike rule where the first strike is a verbal warning second warning is a kick/mute/or tempban (depending on the offence) and the last warning is a temp ban from the server. there are some exceptions with these rules tho and within reason if i feel that they have committed a serious offence they will be immediately perm banned or temp banned again depending on the offence.

I am aware that is what the question was but I dislike when you said I will have a auto broadcast reminding people to read the rules at /rules and will set up /rules with all of the necessary rules.!

I would not even give you permission to set the rules! I am the owner and you might think that I am a retarded owner but I enforce the rules.

Application Status
Pending
07/27/2015 10:17 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
Massako
Personal Information:

Name: Matthew
In Game Name: Massako
Nationality and Timezone: Canadian - utc-7

Staff Information:

What rank are you applying for? - Head-Admin/Admin

Why are you applying for this rank? - I feel that i have lots of experience with Being a leader and helping out people who want to be a part of a fun and enjoyable server and i feel that i can help the server out.

What do you think will be the command you will use the most for punishments? - I will most of the time use /mute or /kick depending on the offence.

Why do you need this rank in order to help people? - Because the owner and main developers will not be on all of the time and while being administrator i would like to help those people out who do not have the assistance of the owner or developer on

Do you have any experience with being staff on other servers? - I have very little experience of being staff on servers but i have been moderator on a small server: TheBamboozledNetwork Ip: s7.minespan.com:25746 and i am the owner of my own server called KnoxCraft. Even tho i don't have very much experience im hoping to gain experience from this position.

Are you willing to be the eternal assistant of [Owner] Moshitopia105? - Yes absolutely (as long as i am not busy) i have a full time job this summer but would absolutely not hesitate one bit to help you out. i am especially good at building and would love to help out in any way possible.

Anything else? - I was the Mechanical Captian on my robotics team YoteBot where we made it to the world championship in St.Louis. i was also nominated for a junior leaders program at my school where i was accepted to participate as one of the 4 kids in my school (pop. 1100). i am also a summer camp Leader at one of my local summer camps. I am very good at building and have my own website. i would love to help out in any way and am very trust worthy and reliable. i speak fluent English and rough french.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application.
-Massako
07/27/2015 7:40 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DrKillWil

Personal Information:

Name: Will (My last name is terrible)
In Game Name: DrKillWil
Nationality and Timezone: Australian, AEST.

Staff Information:

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Co-Owner, however whatever you want me in is fine by me.

Why are you applying for this rank? There are a lot of reasons behind this. It's really not that simple a question surprisingly. I guess I mainly just want a good server that I can help grow. I really love watching communities grow and I enjoy seeing everyone enjoying themselves and getting along. I also enjoy helping everyone do this.

How will you have people obey the rules? Surprisingly normally just asking someone to follow the rules is enough. Just private messaging them and telling that them that they are doing something wrong is generally enough. If they do just ignore you then you can always kick them with a warning, followed by a temporary ban if they continue.

What do you think will be the command you will use the most for punishments? For punishing? I guess kicking or muting. Doing either of these allows you to actually continue talking to the person and warning them more instead of going straight to banning. Jailing may also be up there if the player is actually physically damaging the server.

Why do you need this rank in order to help people? You did say mainly for helper but I'll answer it regardless, I think I need this rank to help so I can help in any way needed. If a plugin is broken I can fix it, if a player needs to be muted or whatever I can do it. If a staff member is acting out of line I can fix it.

Do you have any experience with being staff on other servers? Yeah, of course I have a lot of experience blah blah blah etc whatever. As far as actual names go I have trouble remembering things but a few I can remember would be "Demoria - Admin" "ShroomCraft -Admin (Yeah regretted that one...) "Lava PvP - Co Owner" "CreeperCraft Prison - Guard/Admin" There are a few more but there are the names and ranks.

Are you willing to be the eternal assistant of [Owner] Moshitopia105? Hmm, are you willing to be the eternal assistant of me though?

Anything else? I like McDonalds. Sorry I really can't think of anything else. You'll learn about me more later... I guess? Thanks for reading anyways. Oh actually thanks for making the application format so amazing, it was a pleasure to write.
07/27/2015 7:19 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
skype me here damien.rees1 im 15 and applying for co-owner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome