Why should we chose you over other people:

Mod:
IGN:
Other servers (Open?):
Why should we chose you over other people:

*note that no ranks are done so we will be giveing out Op for now*
DaBe00593
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/21/2015 11:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc2040484
[deleted]
12/21/2015 10:38 am
Xbiker22
Did I get accepted
12/20/2015 9:40 pm
Fuhreal4
I will be applying for the mod position
IGN: Fuhreal4
Other servers (Open?): No
Why should we chose you over other people: I am a nice, funny, and hard working guy I would like to help out on your server
12/20/2015 9:32 pm
gresrbserbesrgesy
OMG
12/20/2015 9:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyawesomeful
12/20/2015 9:01 pm
Xbiker22
I'm not gonna get accepted
12/20/2015 8:59 pm
DaBe00593
andyawesomefulIGN: andyawesomeful

Other servers (Open?): I have been a part of a few but they all closed down because of lack of funds

why should we chose you over other people: You should choose me for lots of reasons but first let me tell you why I am applying. I am applying because I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community. I am also applying because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends. If you would accept me I will not just work with you but also be your friend. In addition, I can bring a lot to the server. To start off my desire to help. This is important because the main job of being a staff member is to help the server grow. Also I am very committed. I will put all of my time and effort into this server and make sure that I wont give up. Next, I am very experienced in being a staff member and in minecraft in general. In addition, I am trust worthy and honest. You probably wouldn't want anyone who lies and someone you can't trust. If you were to hire someone like that it would be hard to feel safe with them on your server. You can feel safe with me. I am also good at solving disputes. If there are two players fighting in chat I would be able to help figure out the issue and put an end to it. I can be strict but also a guy who can have fun. What's important about this is that you wouldn't want someone who is too strict and you can't be a friend to, but you also don't want a guy who doesn't take rules seriously and is too much fun. I believe that I have all the skills staff needs and I want to be able to use them in this community. If I was accepted into this server I would help in any way as possible. I would make sure that the server would be running smoothly. Such as having people get along, report any glitches that come up, and making sure the rules are enforced. Also, I will try to make good suggestions to help improve the server and make it more fun for others. I would lastly make it a better place, (or at least try to), by being a good staff member but also being a good friend. I have been told that I am outgoing and a very friendly person and I believe this is a very good thing to bring to a server. You probably wouldn't want someone who is a mindless droid with no emotion, you would want someone with a good personality and someone who is fun to be around. I feel that I am someone who fits this and having me on your team would brighten up things. Lastly I believe that The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. If you accept me I would make sure that I would make sure that my main priority would be to help players and know that on the server that they come first. I will also know that I am no better then anyone on the server.
I would help people by making sure they get what they deserve. If they ask a question I would make sure it gets answered right away. If someone is new to the server and needs an explanation on how everything works then I will explain. I would also help people by making sure the server is safe. If there is a hacker, or someone breaking the rules then i would give a punishment that fits them best. If there is a group of people arguing in chat and it goes too far I would work to make sure that the issue is resolved. I feel that if I would be accepted I would be good at helping others. There are also more reasons on why you should choose me and what I can bring such as, I am capable of doing things and I can easily figure out things such as problems. I am a good pvper so I can detect hackers when they are some on the servers. I am a loyal, respectful, helpful type of person, I have always liked to help people to make there stay on the servers more enjoyable. I am very social, so I am able to talk with the community and get to know them well and just overall, be nice to them. I am loyal because if you ask me to do anything such as, look at this guys report, staff application, anything, I'll be there even if I am in a mini game. I will take my time and help them. I am respectful because I respect the staff members, I will talk to them to get to know them, I will help them if they need any assistance, I'll be there. Also, if I need any help, I'll go to a other mod instead of just asking an Admin or someone up in that staff hierarchy. I find the server very enjoyable so I am able to stay active on the servers. I will continue to help others even though I am not a staff member, I just enjoy helping others. I am not one of those people that don't respond to someone asking for help, I will be the first person to message them asking what they need. I will put my name in chat so they see someone they can look up to and ask for help. I will not get bored or frustrated at people if they keep asking for help and constant messaging, I will continue to help them and make there stay more enjoyable. I can also befriend some normal ranked players so they know that I am a nice guy and will continue to be nice to people on the forums, in-game and on teamspeak. I think as my self mature for my age, I don't like to brag nor do I complain a lot, so I won't act immature, I will act as mature and professional I can be. I will get a long with other staff members because we're all a team, we don't be a staff member to argue with one another, we work as a team, help others, help staff members, joke around with them, brighten there day and most importantly, be there friend. That's what it's all about.

What position are you asking for??
12/20/2015 8:23 pm
gresrbserbesrgesy
ToroVoro's application for Administrator.

IGN: ToroVoro

Other servers (Open?): Well I have been staff on many other server but my server list got wiped out so now I do not know which is open and which is not open.

why should we chose you over other people: You should choose me over other people because I take my job seriously and do not mess up at any point and also I like helping servers so I will grief or abuse my powers as Administrator and I will also know all the staff rules so I don't mess up and I can bring a community suited for everyone on the server. Also I will help everyone on the server like players with commands and what they need to do. And I can help staff by helping them helping other or help Builders building spawn or warps for players to warp. I will listen to everyone on the server and answer the questions they have asked immediately and and I will tell everyone that if they need help they can ask me if I am the only one on.
12/20/2015 8:22 pm
UnderDogG654
I would like to apply for Admin

IGN: _UnderDog_

Other servers (Open?): I have been staff on multiple servers, but they have all shut down, or demoted me because I was inactive because of vacations and other life examples.

why should we chose you over other people: You should choose me over others because I have great experience working with commands. I have been Co-Owner on multiple servers, so I have a basic understanding of commands. I'll help people out. I don't abuse my powers or grief, as this is not cool. I will not sit around and watch/boss lower ranks around, I am a leader, which means I do things with peers. I'd love to be accepted into your staff. I can also setup the ranks and permissions for players and other staff. Please contact me via skype if I am accepted into the team!
12/20/2015 8:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyawesomeful
12/20/2015 8:07 pm
Xbiker22
I will be applying for Admin

IGN: xbiker22

Other Servers (open?): Well yes, actually a few but some are closed and some aren't

Why should we choose you over other people: you should choose me over other people because I am very loyal and honest, I don't abuse or grief, I listen to the rules and follow them, I wanna make sure everybody on the server feels comfortable, I wanna make sure that the chat isn't inappropriate, I will help everybody who needs help (staff members and regular members.)
12/20/2015 7:39 pm
DaBe00593
And if you dont feel like saying anything in the comments feel free to PM me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome