1

Need A Web Developer!

ModRops •5/21/15 9:29 am
•
140
•
5/22/2015 6:29 pm
Hey! I’m ModRops! I’m making a brand new community server with my friend! But we need a website for this to work. So if you think you’re a good web-developer then applicate! You’ll have a better change to get a rank because you’re already trusted by me and my fellow owner. You’ll have to be very into this or otherwise it wont work out!

Web-Developer Application
Skype:
Age (Doesn’t matter! Just don’t lie!):
Experience:
Any Past Works To Share?:
How Long Could You Be Online On Skype?:
Timezone:
Posted by
ModRops
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

AfcWimbledon
• 05/21/2015 2:52 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Pig
Skype: afcwimbledon3
Age (Doesn’t matter! Just don’t lie!): 13
Experience: None, but everyone should start somewhere! (I have made JavaScrpits)
Any Past Works To Share?: No
How Long Could You Be Online On Skype?: I don't know I'm online skype a lot.
Timezone: GMT +1
1
Tyler023
• 05/21/2015 1:44 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman System
What type of site do you need made? Custom? Or enjin?
1
ModRops
• 05/21/2015 1:57 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Custom
1
Tyler023
• 05/22/2015 6:29 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman System
I can make a custom site.
1

Welcome