Needed HUB Developer Team

RAGE_FC's Avatar RAGE_FC3/31/14 8:38 pm
3/31/2014 9:27 pm
PHRGaming's Avatar PHRGaming
Hello. My name is Vinny, IGN RAGE_FC, and I am the owner of the Forsaken Network. As our network begins to expand, we are always looking and trying to make our servers stand out better than the others. As we approach the release of our factions server, we are looking for somebody who can make custom plugins for our network. We are looking for somebody who will be dedicated to just us and will stay up to date with the newest and best ways to improve our server.

Yes, we are willing to pay for you to be our network's developer as the person can develop plugins for all of our servers. We prefer applicants above the age of 14 but everyone is considered. Skype is mandatory, but having a mic is not. Looking for unique ideas. Thanks.

Name:
IGN:
Past Experience(links for any public plugins):
Minecraft Server Experience:
Your Qualities and Attributes:
A Little About Yourself:
Why You Should Join Us:
Maturity(1-10):
RAGE_FC
Level 9 : Apprentice Network