1
Needs Builders/Staff
My server is named BossCraft I got a Nice Co-Owner and im a really Nice Owner
But im looking for some people to build spawn and a shop. I'm looking for 3 mods and 2 admins.
Ip: 198.27.81.186:25627
I want 1 head-admins, 2 admins, 2 moderators and 2 helpers!
Name:
IGN:
Skype:
Age:
Why Do You Want To Join My Server:
What Rank Do You Want
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On:
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why:
But im looking for some people to build spawn and a shop. I'm looking for 3 mods and 2 admins.
Ip: 198.27.81.186:25627
I want 1 head-admins, 2 admins, 2 moderators and 2 helpers!
Name:
IGN:
Skype:
Age:
Why Do You Want To Join My Server:
What Rank Do You Want
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On:
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why:
17
Name: Eric
IGN: Creeping6789
Skype: DerpyArcher
Age:11
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I Hav Went On A Lot Of Servers That I Have Found On Planetminecraft And They Are Really Good So I Want To Tell Others About The Server And So I Can Help Out With New People That Joined The Server
What Rank Do You Want Admin
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: I Have Been A Admin On Lots Of Server's Such As play.radiumcraft.info, flymc.net and plenty more but my old account was hacked so a made a new minecraft username
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: No I Have Never Been Banned
IGN: Creeping6789
Skype: DerpyArcher
Age:11
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I Hav Went On A Lot Of Servers That I Have Found On Planetminecraft And They Are Really Good So I Want To Tell Others About The Server And So I Can Help Out With New People That Joined The Server
What Rank Do You Want Admin
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: I Have Been A Admin On Lots Of Server's Such As play.radiumcraft.info, flymc.net and plenty more but my old account was hacked so a made a new minecraft username
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: No I Have Never Been Banned
Name:Ainsley
IGN:SpottedLeaf147 & Gearyster
Skype: Don't have it
Age: 16
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I love playing on mc servers and I love helping out on them.
What Rank Do You Want: Admin or Mod
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: Wafflecraft which couldn't update due to plugin errors co-owner. I was also admin on two of my friends minecraft servers and an admin on a tekkit server.
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: I was banned as a troll by my best friend the ban mess age was 'cheese' I have never been banned for hacking, griefing, spamming, or anything else.
IGN:SpottedLeaf147 & Gearyster
Skype: Don't have it
Age: 16
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I love playing on mc servers and I love helping out on them.
What Rank Do You Want: Admin or Mod
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: Wafflecraft which couldn't update due to plugin errors co-owner. I was also admin on two of my friends minecraft servers and an admin on a tekkit server.
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: I was banned as a troll by my best friend the ban mess age was 'cheese' I have never been banned for hacking, griefing, spamming, or anything else.
I would like to tryout for helper or builder
I would like to be an admin
I do not have time right now to do an app so just call me at 563 929 1834
I do not have time right now to do an app so just call me at 563 929 1834
Name: Jordan
IGN: Fluffyfloda
Skype:Fluffyfloda
Why I want it join: Because I am very good at building, redstonery, and stuff like that.
What rank do I want: Head mod to admin
What servers have I been staff on: None so far.
Have you been banned?: Yes I have, because I was bored and trolled someone
Age: 13
IGN: Fluffyfloda
Skype:Fluffyfloda
Why I want it join: Because I am very good at building, redstonery, and stuff like that.
What rank do I want: Head mod to admin
What servers have I been staff on: None so far.
Have you been banned?: Yes I have, because I was bored and trolled someone
Age: 13
Name:alex
IGN:alemaly
Skype:
Age:17
Why Do You Want To Join My Server:I want to be part of your server because I am currently bored of most servers im on and i want to help you in every way thats how i have fun on minecraft so i want to help you
What Rank Do You Want Admin/Headadmin i dont really care though
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On:Ninescraft supra craft and a few others
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why:Griefing once and advertising twice but i stopped and i only done it for my servers
IGN:alemaly
Skype:
Age:17
Why Do You Want To Join My Server:I want to be part of your server because I am currently bored of most servers im on and i want to help you in every way thats how i have fun on minecraft so i want to help you
What Rank Do You Want Admin/Headadmin i dont really care though
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On:Ninescraft supra craft and a few others
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why:Griefing once and advertising twice but i stopped and i only done it for my servers
Name: Noah
IGN: ninjanoah1000
Skype:ninjnoah1000
Age:16
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: Well I'd like to see how you run your staff and if its suitable and not a dictatorship I'll be glad to tag along
What Rank Do You Want I think I'd like either admin or head
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On Cwm, beastcraft, mongoose country, lolcraft , obsdian craft, 2 of the fridge servers (bajan canadian)
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: I have before for being a bit stupid at one time I was a donator on a server and I was talking to the owner and he has a short temper and I asked if I could get one smaller perk but he banned me instead...
ps. I hope to be admin or head but anything will do, as long as I can get some what of a chance to prove my maturity I'll be glad to be anything of rank
IGN: ninjanoah1000
Skype:ninjnoah1000
Age:16
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: Well I'd like to see how you run your staff and if its suitable and not a dictatorship I'll be glad to tag along
What Rank Do You Want I think I'd like either admin or head
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On Cwm, beastcraft, mongoose country, lolcraft , obsdian craft, 2 of the fridge servers (bajan canadian)
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: I have before for being a bit stupid at one time I was a donator on a server and I was talking to the owner and he has a short temper and I asked if I could get one smaller perk but he banned me instead...
ps. I hope to be admin or head but anything will do, as long as I can get some what of a chance to prove my maturity I'll be glad to be anything of rank
Name:Tuscany
IGN:Tuscany2
Skype: -
Age:11
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I want to join your server because i think you will enjoy having me and i want to be able to help new minecrafters learn to survive the online MC world.
What Rank Do You Want: Mod
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: None but i owned a small server that a few people really enjoyed playing.
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: i have never been banned.
IGN:Tuscany2
Skype: -
Age:11
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I want to join your server because i think you will enjoy having me and i want to be able to help new minecrafters learn to survive the online MC world.
What Rank Do You Want: Mod
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: None but i owned a small server that a few people really enjoyed playing.
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: i have never been banned.
Join and get your rank
Ok, thank you :)
Name: Just call me by my IGN
IGN: gamerongames
Skype: gamerongames
Age: 12
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: Well Just want help out acually be dedicated
What Rank Do You Want: Don't matter what I get well make me happy anyways
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: Many forget names recently one but got demoted because of cut staff and others
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: When younger I spammed stuff like that but Im more mature
IGN: gamerongames
Skype: gamerongames
Age: 12
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: Well Just want help out acually be dedicated
What Rank Do You Want: Don't matter what I get well make me happy anyways
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: Many forget names recently one but got demoted because of cut staff and others
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: When younger I spammed stuff like that but Im more mature
Name: iVan
IGN: iVan882
Skype: wont give it until i know this is legit but will do mumble and teamspeak
Age:14
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I want to be part of a server and help make it from the ground up
What Do You Want To Join For: to help others when in need
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: none yet but you have to start somewhere right
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: no
I'm very familiar with the game and some commands
IGN: iVan882
Skype: wont give it until i know this is legit but will do mumble and teamspeak
Age:14
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I want to be part of a server and help make it from the ground up
What Do You Want To Join For: to help others when in need
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: none yet but you have to start somewhere right
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: no
I'm very familiar with the game and some commands
Name: Tyler
IGN: Epic_Awesome1
Skype: FallenGamingYT (but I don't have a mic)
Age: 15
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I want to join your server because I am currently looking for a server to administrate since my other servers went down. I also like helping new servers grow and become popular.
What Do You Want To Join For: I don't really understand this question... is it not the exact same thing as the previous question?
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: I have been PluginManager on the MinecraftFiles server, Head-Admin and Website DEV on EliteCraftCS, Manager/Co-Owner/Owner on CityCraft. and Admin on FactionCraft
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: Not going to lie, I used to be a huge aVo fanboy and I used to grief a lot. But that was over a year ago and I have gotten unbanned from all but 3 servers I was previously banned on, and now I have stopped griefing.
IGN: Epic_Awesome1
Skype: FallenGamingYT (but I don't have a mic)
Age: 15
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: I want to join your server because I am currently looking for a server to administrate since my other servers went down. I also like helping new servers grow and become popular.
What Do You Want To Join For: I don't really understand this question... is it not the exact same thing as the previous question?
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: I have been PluginManager on the MinecraftFiles server, Head-Admin and Website DEV on EliteCraftCS, Manager/Co-Owner/Owner on CityCraft. and Admin on FactionCraft
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: Not going to lie, I used to be a huge aVo fanboy and I used to grief a lot. But that was over a year ago and I have gotten unbanned from all but 3 servers I was previously banned on, and now I have stopped griefing.
IGN: Alex_MinesGold
Skype:SmaashinCoW
Age: 13
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: to help stop hackers and modders
What Do You Want To Join For: to help people enjoy there experience on the server
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: none
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: never banned
Skype:SmaashinCoW
Age: 13
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: to help stop hackers and modders
What Do You Want To Join For: to help people enjoy there experience on the server
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: none
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: never banned
DarkenedHusky is my IGN
DHFriskyName: Damon
Skype: darkenedhusky
Age: 13
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: So I can help out a fellow MC server
What Do You Want To Join: For: The fun and the joy of the server having success.
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: My friend's friend server but only for a bit, I've always worked hard to be part of staff but people always have too many staff before I get picked.
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: No, never banned
IGN?
Name: Damon
Skype: darkenedhusky
Age: 13
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: So I can help out a fellow MC server
What Do You Want To Join: For: The fun and the joy of the server having success.
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: My friend's friend server but only for a bit, I've always worked hard to be part of staff but people always have too many staff before I get picked.
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: No, never banned
Thanks for ready,
-DarkenedHusky
Skype: darkenedhusky
Age: 13
Why Do You Want To Join My Server: So I can help out a fellow MC server
What Do You Want To Join: For: The fun and the joy of the server having success.
What Other Servers Have You Been A Staff Member On: My friend's friend server but only for a bit, I've always worked hard to be part of staff but people always have too many staff before I get picked.
Have You Ever Been Banned If So Why: No, never banned
Thanks for ready,
-DarkenedHusky
