1
Needs Staff!!!!
EliteCraft Needs more Players on
I Have some good plugins.
I will do drop party's once a day
drop party at 15
Were Making The Shop Right Now So Nothing To Buy.
Join To Day at: s46.hosthorde.com:25679
Good Starter kit
Nice StaffMcmmo
RaidPvP
Factions
Jobs
and more
You can apply down
Name:
IGN:
Age:
Skype:
Position wanted:
Previous Experience:
Why do you want this position:
How Often can you be on a day
I Have some good plugins.
I will do drop party's once a day
drop party at 15
Were Making The Shop Right Now So Nothing To Buy.
Join To Day at: s46.hosthorde.com:25679
Good Starter kit
Nice StaffMcmmo
RaidPvP
Factions
Jobs
and more
You can apply down
Name:
IGN:
Age:
Skype:
Position wanted:
Previous Experience:
Why do you want this position:
How Often can you be on a day
2
Name:
IGN:
Age:13
Skype: slayed demon
Position wanted: admin builder or mod
Previous Experience: was a builder on 3 servers admin on one and opped on 2
Why do you want this position: to help everyone out
How Often can you be on a day: 2 hours
IGN:
Age:13
Skype: slayed demon
Position wanted: admin builder or mod
Previous Experience: was a builder on 3 servers admin on one and opped on 2
Why do you want this position: to help everyone out
How Often can you be on a day: 2 hours
Name: Ines
IGN: awsome1066
Age: 14
Skype: Yes, awsome1066
Position wanted: Admin or Head-Admin if available
Previous Experience: I have previously owner my own server which unfortunetely went down due to lack of donations. I have been a Head-Admin once and Admin on 2 servers and a Mod once. I was a Co-Owner before due to my skills in setting up plugins, and my skills to communicate with players.
Why do you want this position: I have always loved helping out on server, and getting them to start off. I have enjoyed being able to setup an environment so easy to have fun in.
How Often can you be on a day: Around 2-3 hours a day
(I added this in)Other: I think I would rate my building skills 8/10. I live in the UK.
IGN: awsome1066
Age: 14
Skype: Yes, awsome1066
Position wanted: Admin or Head-Admin if available
Previous Experience: I have previously owner my own server which unfortunetely went down due to lack of donations. I have been a Head-Admin once and Admin on 2 servers and a Mod once. I was a Co-Owner before due to my skills in setting up plugins, and my skills to communicate with players.
Why do you want this position: I have always loved helping out on server, and getting them to start off. I have enjoyed being able to setup an environment so easy to have fun in.
How Often can you be on a day: Around 2-3 hours a day
(I added this in)Other: I think I would rate my building skills 8/10. I live in the UK.
