New Builder!

litebans's Avatar litebans1/13/17 6:37 pm
1 emeralds 161 2
1/15/2017 10:02 am
DynamicPoison's Avatar DynamicPoison
Hey guys! I've recently started enjoying building. I find it very enjoyable to do during times of boredom, but I have always wanted to help out servers with my skill. My specialty is terrain, so don't ask me to build an epic house, because I am still learning. Please note that I am new to this, so don't expect me to do everything correctly.

Don't worry though, as I do have lots of experience with staff and the game in general, since I've been playing Minecraft since November of 2012. So, if anyone would like to offer me a position on their server, I would happily accept (most likely).

Couple of builds: http://imgur.com/a/hh3Pc

You can contact me on:
Skype/Email: ismokeminecraft@gmail.com
Discord: #5008 (LiteBans)
Twitter: @LiteBananas
Minecraft: LiteBans
litebans
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2017 10:02 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
DynamicPoison
Hey, if you're interested in building for a star wars themed survival server, let me know. I plan to launch the server on Friday. I will contact you through discord as well. Thanks!
01/15/2017 5:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Glitched
Hello! I am the owner of a future server named Painite. We are in desperate need of many builders. You will be working with many other builders on a huge project.

Though, we need a lot more pictures of bigger and better builds. I'm not saying that your current builds aren't good, it's just that we are looking for experienced and professional builders.

If you are willing to work with us, that is.

We are making a giant custom world. What we have in mind, is truly unique. I can't tell you incase someone else with a bigger staff team comes along and decides to copy us.

This is our current staff team:

GlitchedExploit (Me) - Developer/Owner
LPS_Angel - Builder
Sparkez - Builder
YT_Aidy_ - Junior Developer
GameFront - Builder
Flame (I can never remember his full ign) - Moderator

Please note that our staff team may of changed by the time you read this.

Thanks for your time.

- Painite Staff Team

- GlitchedExploit
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome