Hey, Im Jake and I have a new minecraft server, To be quite honest I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put this here, But here is an advertisement of my new minecraft server.
BudgieCraft
Join BudgieCraft Now!
INFO
We Are A Pretty New Minecraft Server, Which means we do not have many people who can moderate (Currently only me)
Grief Protection
We do have a plugin which allows us to see who took what out of a chest in case someone tries to grief.
VERSION
1.16.5
PLAYERS
Limit: 200
SUPPORT
Minecraft Java Edition
Bedrock not supported
WHAT WE DO HAVE
EULA compliant (Not pay to win)
Player Shops (W.I.P) (Shopping district)
Diamond Based Economy (W.I.P)
Friendly Community
Discord-Minecraft communications
Buyable support rank (support by your supporting our server)
Chest Protection
Armorstandeditor
TimeWeatherVoting
GreifPrevention (Claiming)
TreeGravity (Break 1 block, Entire tree breaks)
ChestSorting
PVPToggle
WHAT IS COMING
Spawn
Feel free to suggest in our discord!
WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE
Creative Mode
Minigames
an unlimited amount of plugins (memory)
Towny
Join Now!
discord.gg/Pff5zsQYCX
IP: Budgie.slhyhst.xyz
BudgieCraft
Join BudgieCraft Now!
INFO
We Are A Pretty New Minecraft Server, Which means we do not have many people who can moderate (Currently only me)
Grief Protection
We do have a plugin which allows us to see who took what out of a chest in case someone tries to grief.
VERSION
1.16.5
PLAYERS
Limit: 200
SUPPORT
Minecraft Java Edition
Bedrock not supported
WHAT WE DO HAVE
EULA compliant (Not pay to win)
Player Shops (W.I.P) (Shopping district)
Diamond Based Economy (W.I.P)
Friendly Community
Discord-Minecraft communications
Buyable support rank (support by your supporting our server)
Chest Protection
Armorstandeditor
TimeWeatherVoting
GreifPrevention (Claiming)
TreeGravity (Break 1 block, Entire tree breaks)
ChestSorting
PVPToggle
WHAT IS COMING
Spawn
Feel free to suggest in our discord!
WHAT WE DO NOT HAVE
Creative Mode
Minigames
an unlimited amount of plugins (memory)
Towny
Join Now!
discord.gg/Pff5zsQYCX
IP: Budgie.slhyhst.xyz
