1

New Minecraft Server! Looking for staff M9Factions! Custom Plugins!-

mboss9 •11/8/17 6:59 pm
•
241
•
11/9/2017 1:43 pm
Hello, and welcome to this thread. My name is Matt, I'm the owner of the luxieries M9factions.
Unlike most servers, we have a very non-toxic, friendly envoirment. Our community means alot to us.

We are fairly new,(Just over two days.) Which means we are open to various ideas, and opertunities to improve.

As you see by the title we are currently looking for staff, the ranks open are: Builer, Helper, Moderator, Head-Mod, Admin and Develpor.

Thankyou for spending your time on reading this, I hope you join

IP: m9factions.server.nu


Posted by
mboss9
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

mboss9
• 11/09/2017 1:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Olivia why may I ask?
1
Autumn-Rose
• 11/09/2017 11:10 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Hunter
Cool!, but i can't join sorry
1
mboss9
• 11/09/2017 10:57 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Empor salt Ign? What woukld you like to know?
1
mboss9
• 11/09/2017 10:56 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
NoNameX3. Yes this server is completly eligible on all systems. I hope you join. Comment your ign down bellow, as the server is down a bit untill saturday for hevy maitnece.
1
NoNameX3
• 11/09/2017 10:17 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Is it possible to join this server in Windows 10? Because a lot of mc servers don't work in Windows 10 and MC PE. If so, I would love to help.
1
EmperorSalt
• 11/09/2017 3:11 am
• Level 23 : Expert Architect
I'd be interested in taking part, but I'd like to take a look at the server to see what I'd be dealing with.
1

Welcome