1

New Prison Server

cdsmall12 •7/18/13 7:46 pm
•
94
•
7/18/2013 8:10 pm
I need some mods on here, and at least one person who knows how to do ranks and permissions. please reply, I will get back to you asap.
Posted by
cdsmall12
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

cdsmall12
• 07/18/2013 8:10 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks for the quick replies,
1
ggjoe723
• 07/18/2013 7:58 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hey I am in a profesional build team with my friend Calvin. We can build whatever you need for your server, and we don't charge much for how good we can build. Prison servers are what we are best at too. Contact me on skype ggjoe723
1
AznNinja_
• 07/18/2013 7:55 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Ninja
I can help you with the ranks and perms thats easy i am a expert permissions guy after all yangcha5@gmail.com
1
porker97
• 07/18/2013 7:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ya I can help you out. pm me or add me on skype yamaha.man3
1

Welcome