1

**NEW SERVER** [LOOKING FOR PLAYERS AND RECRUITING STAFF]

rehen12 •8/14/13 10:44 am
•
130
•
8/15/2013 8:19 pm
Hey guys I have created a minigames and faction server and I am in need of staff and since I am sure that everyone is looking for staff, there is 2 ways to get it on my new server. One is to apply at bit.ly/Network1 and the other is to get 10 people on my server and say that you have sent them. Thank you!

thenetwork.mcserver.ws
Posted by
rehen12
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

rehen12
• 08/15/2013 8:19 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
yup
1
rehen12
• 08/14/2013 9:28 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
ya
1
rehen12
• 08/14/2013 12:09 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
yup
1
rehen12
• 08/14/2013 11:56 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
still we require the need of the staff like figure
1
rehen12
• 08/14/2013 11:12 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
We are accepting staff
1

Welcome