1

**NEW SERVER** [LOOKING FOR PLAYERS AND RECRUITING STAFF]

rehen12 •8/15/13 8:45 pm
•
122
•
8/15/2013 10:23 pm
Hey guys I have created a minigames and faction server and I am in need of staff and since I am sure that everyone is looking for staff, there is 2 ways to get it on my new server. One is to apply at bit.ly/Network1 and the other is to get 10 people on my server and say that you have sent them. Thank you!

thenetwork.mcserver.ws
Posted by
rehen12
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
7

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

rehen12
• 08/15/2013 10:23 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
dk
1
rehen12
• 08/15/2013 9:51 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
thanks
1
bigjoe0913
• 08/15/2013 9:07 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Ok, I'll try it.
1
rehen12
• 08/15/2013 9:00 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
check it out
1

Welcome