1

New Server

fast11471 •2/3/14 3:31 pm
•
329
•
5/22/2014 5:43 pm
71.103.145.239
A.K.A: GondolinCraft
This server has only been online for 1 week and staff positions are no longer open.
Looking for respectful and dedicated players who want to help a small community grow.
See you there
(DO NOT COME ON THE SERVER AND SAY "Hey owner! Give me staff now!")
Posted by
fast11471
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

15

fast11471
• 05/22/2014 5:43 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
To all current staff: Staff will be undergoing a redo
1
fast11471
• 02/28/2014 4:43 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
You need to make an app and at least join the server
1
eddick
• 02/28/2014 3:01 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I will be staff my skype is ed.stanford74 my ign is eddickcharlie.
1
fast11471
• 02/28/2014 2:54 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Staff positions are being reviewed
1
fast11471
• 02/12/2014 8:34 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
All staff positions are filled. Exceptions may be made with exceptional players
1
fast11471
• 02/09/2014 3:39 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Thats not even an app.
All official apps must be made on our servers forums.
1
Prison
• 02/09/2014 3:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I want to be an admin tho
1
Prison
• 02/09/2014 3:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Admin or mod or builder
1
Prison
• 02/09/2014 3:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would like to help you
1
fast11471
• 02/09/2014 3:29 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
I like your attitude in game and if you stick with the server as it grows, then you will definitely be considered
1
idkallie
• 02/09/2014 3:22 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Network
I have experience with being Moderator, Head-Moderator, and Admin. I'm good with plug-ins & coding in general. Hello. My name is allie. I would be honered if you just considered me for staff. I am 14. I have a skype. (alliereneehalstead) Thank you for reading. My ign name is idkallie.
1
fast11471
• 02/09/2014 3:16 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Staff position must be earned, not asked for.
If you have staff experience, be sure to list it
1
fast11471
• 02/08/2014 11:09 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
So far we have 1 admin, 1 buuilder/mod, and 1 mod
1
fast11471
• 02/08/2014 8:08 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
The server does work.
I have about 13 people who can vouch for that
1
jegopsn1
• 02/03/2014 3:55 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
server doesn't work
1

Welcome