***New OverOP Server [Seeking staff]***

ArcaneGamer-'s Avatar ArcaneGamer-11/17/14 7:36 pm
11/23/2014 10:06 pm
aceops23_Pixelmon's Avatar aceops23_Pixelmon
New server coming January 5th (Name has not been established). The current staff positions available are:
- Builders (8 positions available)
- Moderator (1 position available)
- Social media maintainers (4 positions available)
- Admins (2 positions available)
- Plugin Devs (2 positions available) (I will be apart of this group)

Server Concept:
- No paid ranks
- Most perms given to users (Even worldedit)
- Plugin team makes antigrief plugins (this is how it's possible to give people op perms
like worldedit)
- One day of the month, allow everyone access to a world in which they will be op,
this is purge world.
- classes can be chosen upon gaining ranks (alot like the PMC rank/class system)
- Rank up by paying IGM, XP levels, or gain ranks by time
- Gamemodes: PVP, OPPVP, SOUPVP, Mob VS. Mob, Team vs Mob, User VS. Mob,
Creative, OP creative, Survival, Modern survival, Explosive world.

Please fill out an application for the position that you would like to apply for (:

Builder application
Click to reveal
(Anywhere that the application asks for a server name please also include the Server IP)
Name:
Position:
Skype? (name/no)
Servers you were banned from:
- server IP + Server name + reason
-
-
-
(Yes, these questions are required)
How would you define a friend?:
Servers you've worked on before:
Have you ever owned a server?:
What type of people don't you get along with?:
What type of people do you get along with?:
Use three words to describe yourself:
How long do you intend being on the build team?:
How do you handle stress?:
Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation:
- List the server the event took place on + reason for grief
-
-
-
Pictures of your builds:
Server where you built something:
Describe your usual self using ONE color:

Moderator/Admin application
Click to reveal
Name:
Position:
Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?:
Skype? (name/no)
-
-
-
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?:
Please list the servers:
-
-
-
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?:
Have you ever owned a server? For how long?:
What type of people don't you get along with?:
What type of people do you get along with?:
Use three words to describe yourself:
How long do you intend being moderator on the server?:
Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation:

Social Media Maintainer Application:
Click to reveal
(Anywhere that the application asks for a server name please also include the Server IP)
Name:
Facebook/Skype/Instagram/Other:
-Please list all of your accounts
Position:
Skype? (name/no)
-
-
-
How would you respond to spam on any of our server pages?:
How would you respond to hate comments on our server page?:
How long do you intend being social media maintainer?:
What servers do you play on?:
What will you post on the server page when not advertising the server?:

Plugin Dev Application
Click to reveal
Name:
Position:
Please attach a .zip file of your plugins:
(Links will do as well)
How long have you been coding plugins?:
Do you dislike less knowledgeable plugin devs?:
ArcaneGamer-
Level 29 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2014 10:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Name: Spencer

IGN: aceops23

Position: Admin

Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?: Very Familiar

Skype? (name/no) soccerunitednations-coco

Servers you were banned from: I do not remember any that I have been banned from.
-
-
-
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?: Yes
Please list the servers:
- Husky Pixelmon
- QtipCraft
-KrazyPvP
-TheJox
-CentralMC
-and many more
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?: No I have not

Have you ever owned a server? For how long?: About 2 months

What type of people don't you get along with?: Lazy, annoying, smartass people

What type of people do you get along with?: Hard-workers, Easy going, funny people

Use three words to describe yourself: Very hard-working individual

How long do you intend being moderator on the server?: As long as possible

How do you handle stress?: I work very well under stress.

Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation: Yes, the server was about to restart so me and another admin blew up the world. It really wasn't griefing, the server was about to reset anyway so....
11/23/2014 9:48 pm
ArcaneGamer-
Bump, still looking for builders (:
11/22/2014 5:44 am
ArcaneGamer-
If you have not been contacted by now this means that you're application was denied. Fear not, there is a chance for your application to be re-considered for future staff recruitment. For now,

To people barely reading this, we are no longer looking for administrators or moderators.

Please look at other options for staff.

To people whose applications were denied. You cannot apply for any other staff positions at this moment.
11/21/2014 4:50 pm
ArcaneGamer-
Last bump then im choosing staff!
11/20/2014 9:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
assassan365
Name: Andrew
IGN: assassan365
Position: Mod/admin or builder and any postion that i can help with
Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?: I know of worldedit(in game version) and heard of Essentails but have no idea what groupManager but willing to learn
Skype? (name/no) assassan365
-has changed ip become inactive Craftywonderland banned somone as admin because person stole and greifed and the owner dident agree with me
-
-
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?:
Please list the servers:
- i have been admin/mod/and builder on Craftywonderland
-i have been a co-owner on sparkcraft(i think was the name of the server was like 2 years ago) but lost rank due to inactive ness from school
-
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?: i had someone that i mentoned above banned him for breaking mutipul rules then was banned in return
Have you ever owned a server? For how long?: i owned a server very a very very little amount of time(about 2 days)
What type of people don't you get along with?: i dont get along with racists or general jerks
What type of people do you get along with?: fun people layed back and mostly calm
Use three words to describe yourself: fun layedback smart(in some things)
How long do you intend being moderator on the server?: For as long as you will have me
How do you handle stress?: i lissen to music or watch a funny video
Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation: yes once on a raiding server where it was allowed
11/20/2014 8:28 pm
ArcaneGamer-
Bump, current applicants please expect a response tomorrow.
11/19/2014 7:05 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin
Donii
Name:Donovan
IGN:drumhead112
Position:Mod/Admin
Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?:Im not sure with GroupManager and Essentials but i am pretty good with worldedit:)I will be able to learn how to use the others if they are mainly required:)
Skype? (name/no)drumhead112/yes
Servers you were banned from:None
-
-
-
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?:Yes admin mainly:)
Please list the servers:
-OrdonMC
-cant remember the others sorry:(
-
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?:Yes/ On OrdonMC i was the only admin online and somone over rules the rules and (Broke the rules) So i dealt with the situation in a reasonable manner and i was patient listening to the minecrafters explanation. I let him speak and i listened very well and then i let it go but later on that day he did the same thing again so i didnt give him the chance to explain i gave him the chance to calm down and i banned him for 2 days. Turns out i never saw the minecrafter again:( I am fair but firm i let people explain and prove themselves but then if it happens again i just either ban or kick them depending on the servers rules.
Have you ever owned a server? For how long?:No but my friend owned one and i helped him a little bit. It wasnt for long because he got bored:(
What type of people don't you get along with?:People who get chances after chances and then they get one last chance and they ruin it:(
What type of people do you get along with?:Nice and reasonable people who learn from their mistakes because it makes servers much nicer places to be:)
Use three words to describe yourself:King, Helpful, Reasonable.
How long do you intend being moderator on the server?:For as long as the server is up and running because i enjoy being a helpful person to servers:)
How do you handle stress?:I be reasonable and let them calm down then deal with the situation if it hasnt already been dealt with:)
Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation:No because it isnt fair to ruin someones build when they most probably spent a lot of time on making it perfect and showing it off:)

One last thing when i deal with situations bad or good i deal with them on how you like me to and how i like to deal with them:)

Thankyou for taking time to read this and i hope i am good enough for a staff place on your server:)
11/19/2014 6:34 pm
ArcaneGamer-
thank you for your application arcticthaven. If you are chosen you will be contacted tomorrow. Anybody interested in build team positions? We need lots of those (:
11/19/2014 2:40 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
arctichaven419
Name: Kevin
IGN: Arctichaven419
Position:
Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?: It's been a while since I used them, but I can get back into it.
Skype? (name/no): XavXav41
Servers you were banned from: None
-
-
-
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?: Yes, but I lack the name of the server seeing as it has closed and I haven't been on in years.
Please list the servers:
-
-
-
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?: I had a player break into someone's house and steal everything. I had to confront the two and get both sides of the story. I eventually gave the stuff back to the person who stole the items and banned him for a week.
Have you ever owned a server? For how long?: Yes, for about 2-3 weeks.
What type of people don't you get along with?: Trolls, and people who are judgemental
What type of people do you get along with?: Basically anyone who doesn't prove to be a judgemental jerk
Use three words to describe yourself: Energetic, Strict, Generous
How long do you intend being moderator on the server?:
How do you handle stress?: If I get stressed out, I tend to take a few breaths, go get myself something to drink, and give myself some time to calm down.
Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation: Never in my life
11/19/2014 12:47 am
Level 1 : New Hunter
Terabyte5
Name: Thomas

IGN: MCThomasUSA

Position: I prefer Admin, but anything that allows me to help and do my best will work for me.

Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?: Yes, I love working with WorldEdit and Groupmanager/PermissionsEX. I'm better at Pex but still good with GM. Essentials? I feel it is easy enough. I also know a good deal about other plugins such as Towny and Factions. If there is something I do not know I will learn it as soon as possible for the good of the server.

Skype?: Terabyte-2

Servers you were banned from: Absolutely None.

Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?: Yes. Numerous of times.
Please list the servers:
- HaZeCraft
- Untouched Skies
- Mirage
- Hardcore Factions Reborn
- SheepCraft
- SwagCraft
- PixelW0rld
- NickYuCraft
- And More. I cannot seem to remember their names at this moment. None of them are active anymore due the the fact that either they ran out of funds, or gave up. This is what brings me here today along with the fact that this server has peaked my interest.

Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?: Yes. Being staff on all those servers left room for some conflict. I cannot remember much of the most recent one as it was so long ago. I try to keep confict away. I only remember that the user kept trying to lead us to believe he was from PMC. We both know how that goes. I simply told him to show verification of this and he just went ahead and left afterwards.

Have you ever owned a server? For how long?: No I have not. The closest I have been to owning a server would have to be my position I had on HaZeCraft as Assistant Owner. I managed the configuration of plugins and other work like that. I'm not developer-level though.

What type of people don't you get along with?: The people that think they are hot-stuff and try to do something against the rules and act like nothing happened afterwards. Even when there is proof of their bad actions.

What type of people do you get along with?: Pretty much everyone that does not apply to my previous statement. I try to be friendly towards everyone.

Use three words to describe yourself: I'm not one to judge myself but I'd have to go with the following three words: Determined, Forward, and Helpful.

How long do you intend being moderator on the server?: I plan to be moderator/admin on this server as long as I am able to, if I am accepted of course. There will be no resigning due to "getting bored" or anything of the sort.

How do you handle stress?: I tend to handle it quite calmly. I don't let the little things bother me.

Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation: No. There is absolutely no point to doing so.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and can consider me for the position. Thanks for reading and good luck to the other applicants.

~Thomas

P.S. - I made the application look a bit more neat. I hope you don't mind.
11/19/2014 12:16 am
ArcaneGamer-
I am reading all of your applications (: so far we've only had mod and admin apps. Can we get some builders?
11/18/2014 11:18 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
LegionPride
Name: Tyler
IGN: xxSuicideKiwixx
Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?: Yes
Skype? (name/no) Rather tell you in pm
Servers you were banned from: One
- Do not know the ip or server name since it was a long time ago. Reason was because i got into an argument with the owner while i was head admin, and he got so fed up with me that he banned me. The argument was whether or not his idea for the spawn was good or something along those lines.
-
-
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?: Yes i have, but since that was a long time ago (around 2-3 months ago) i cannot remember which servers. Although most notable ShroomCraft (closed) Platinum Realms, and TnTRaid.
Please list the servers:
-
-
-
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?: Many times. I would often consult a fellow staff member about the issue, and if there wasn't one on, i would consult the player to get to a fair compromise. This would usually end with the player being pleased, or at least calmed down for the time being.
Have you ever owned a server? For how long?: Nope
What type of people don't you get along with?: People who are rude, and people who think they are better than everyone else.
What type of people do you get along with?: Everyone else who doesn't fall into the above criteria.
Use three words to describe yourself: Loyal, Dedicated, Friendly
How long do you intend being moderator on the server?: As long as possible.
How do you handle stress?: I just take a second to calm myself down, take a few deep breaths, and try to relax myself.
Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation: I would like to say no but one time i accidentally lit my friends house on fire trying to kill a zombie.

Thanks for taking your time to read the application! Or if you didn't that's okay too.

Kiwi
11/18/2014 9:26 pm
ArcaneGamer-
bump. people who already applied please wait another day or two (: Need to get all apps in
11/18/2014 4:08 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong
Name:Tony
IGN: Ding_Dang_Dong
Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?:
Skype? (name/no) █▓▒░ (Did Not Copy) Slap That Ham
Servers you were banned from: NO!
-
-
-
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?: I was on some servers but been kick for inactive. or shutdown due to eula changes.
Please list the servers:
- nebula prison Mod
- Arkham Network Admin
-(Forgot Name)
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?:
Have you ever owned a server? For how long?: I attempt to make one, but it was grief by friends twice and I stop from then.
What type of people don't you get along with?: I don't like who are rude and are selfish. I was in Nebula Prison and this guy was thinking being liked by the owner would get him to Co- Owner and he decided to ban me and the owner did nothing. Very sad!
What type of people do you get along with?: I get along with those who share ideas and help others.
Use three words to describe yourself: Smart, Fun, Team leader.
How long do you intend being moderator on the server?: I'll be on as long as you want me unless I've been left out.
How do you handle stress?: Close my eyes, breath in and relax my brain!
Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation: Nope. Never will.

Any other info, pm me.

Thanks For Your Time!
11/18/2014 12:55 pm
ArcaneGamer-
Dani since you are applying for a staff position and theres only one left i will have to wait another day or two so any other applications can get a fair chance
11/17/2014 9:47 pm
Danirua87
Name:Daniel Ruano
IGN:danirua87
Position:Moderator
Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?:yes
Skype? (name/no) no I don't use Skype. I communicate via email at druano20@belenwolverines.org
Servers you were banned from: I was never banned
-
-
-
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?:nope never have. I would like to though
Please list the servers:
-
-
-
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?:yes I have had conflicts. I haddled it by giving him a warning and kept an eye on him if he did go further I would if. Used his or banned him.
Have you ever owned a server? For how long?:no I have never owned a server but I'd like to!
What type of people don't you get along with?:I don't get along with people who are rude and care about themselves
What type of people do you get along with?:basically anyone who respects me.
Use three words to describe yourself: Smart, Creative, Cool
How long do you intend being moderator on the server?:As long as I am needed
How do you handle stress?:I handle it pretty easy until the situation gets out of hand.
Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation:nope never did and never will.
11/17/2014 7:51 pm
CrTnFr
Name: Laish

IGN: laish1

Position: Administrator

Are you familiar with using GroupManager, Essentials, and worldedit?: Yes

Skype? (name/no) weadsy3

Servers you were banned from: I really have no idea. When I'm banned I just like to move on.
- N/a
- N/a
-N/a
Have you ever been mod/admin on a server?: Yes. I had actually stopped playing minecraft for about a month to work on school and in that time frame most of the servers I was staff on had either shut down or hired someone to fulfill my place, so again I don't have any ips.
Please list the servers:
-
-
-
Have you ever had a conflict with a user on the server where you were apart of the staff? How did you handle it? What was the end result?: Well this has happened plenty of times but I will share one of the most memorable. It was one of my subordinates who said that some guy was hacking. I observed the accused player for a bit and saw no signs of hacking. I then tell the guy it was probably nothing. Then he tells me again, I think this guy is hacking. I tell him to move one. Like 5 minutes later I get a Skype request from the guy. He sent me a video of the guy flying. I was pretty embarrassed so I wrote him an apology latter on skype.

Have you ever owned a server? For how long?: Yes, for about 2 months.

What type of people don't you get along with?: I don't get along with really immature people who are always talking about irrelevant and arbitrary things like, butts, and farts.

What type of people do you get along with?: I get along with smart intelligent people who I am able to have prolonged and nice conversations with.

Use three words to describe yourself: Quirky, unique, smart

How long do you intend being admin on the server?: Well really as long as I can.

How do you handle stress?: On extreme occasions I actually shutdown... but this is very, very extreme. Normally I'll just take a breath and tell myself to handle it.

Have you ever griefed a server or person's creation: Well I'm strongly against griefing but there was not time I put a bucket of lava on my best friends Mario sprite art.
11/17/2014 9:04 pm
ArcaneGamer-
I will be reviewing you app now (:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome