Deleted Post

RAFA15041809's Avatar RAFA150418096/11/15 1:25 pm
1 emeralds 128 4
6/11/2015 7:39 pm
SkillAuraIsBae's Avatar SkillAuraIsBae
RAFA15041809
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2015 7:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
SkillAuraIsBae
I Can Code... Like
- Java
- C++
- A++
- F-Script
- Karel++
06/11/2015 4:56 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
SkillAuraIsBae
How Old Are You
Value: 15
Name:Kaz Chanky
What Is Your Skype Username?
republickid81 (Email Is republickid81@gmail.com if does not work) Kik Is: RepublicKid
What Time Zone Are You Located In?
Eastern
Have you ever moderated another online game server?
Yes,24
4 Admins,4 Mods, 4 Helprs, 9 Builders, 3 Owners MINECRAFT
Why Should You Become A Helper?
I Do Not Abuse. I Treat Everyone Fairly. I Have many many talents. I can help by making new maps like cod based and stuff. Just Ask Me. I Do not really want to put all the other helpers down but I do not really know them. So I do not know how their applications are going to be. My Skills Are PvP + Coding + Building + Helping. I Can Play Everyday. The Max Is 6 Hours On Week Days And 15 Hours On Weekends. The Main Thing I Love About The Server It Is FFA PvP. Not That Soup Thing Where People AutoHeal And Stuff. This Is ACTUAL PvP. I Love This Server Because It is fun and not cheap like some staff just spawn in opgg items if you know what I mean.
Why Do You Want To Become A Helper?
Mess With The Best, Die With The Rest. Just Kidding! I Can Make A Series I Will Start One Soon.
Other Developers May Know How To Code But Maybe Bukkit-Api
Some Of My Plugins Have Different Things. Like One Is The KKEssentials. I used to use it for 1.7. It has been broken due to not updating. KKEssentials Had commands like /god /heal /fly /gamemode /tp /msg and all sorts of things. I wish I could show you it. Maybe We Can ScreenShare?
The main thing I love about this server it is factions. And There Is Always Alot Of People On Which Is Great. So We Can Help Eachother and New People. We Can Increase The Players Of This Community And The Staff! We Do Not Need To Be Mean And Put Eachother Down. I Don't Like To Compete That Much. But This Is The Real Competition. I Have School And I Make Plugins On My Free Time And I Also Make Websites. I Know How To Make Custom Websites Too. I Can't Really Do Anything If I Didn't Get Accepted. Just Move On And Play The Game. I Do Not Curse After I Do Not Get Picked Or Raid.I can help by making epic ip addresses too! I Can Also Help Advertise This Server On My Youtube Account Or Twitch. Or A Minecraft Server List! I Can Get Alot of People to join in 10 minutes. Atleast maybe +30 new people in 10 minutes. If I Do The Right Things.

Aggressive: I Do Not Get Aggressive. When People Cuss Me Out I Just Move On. If it is caps or spam I will warn them. Or maybe a kick. if its too much its a mute. If they bypass a mute it may be a tempban. If they come back and STILL do it then I will permban them. If they use a VPN Or Different IP. I Will Ban All Of Thier IP's So They Can Not Join.

I Hope You Liked My Application On Becoming The Helper Of This Server!

Thanks For Reading And Your Using Your Time!
Are You Familiar With The Rules And Punishment Guidelines?
Yes I Am Very Familiar With Commands Like:

- kick
- mute
- ban
- banip
- kill
- smite
- jail
- tempban
And More!
Some Of The Rules I Know, Well The Main Ones Are Don't Hack
And I Am Very Experienced With Minecraft 4 Years I Have Been Playing And I Will
Play For A Very Long Time!
Wanted Role: Developer
IGN:SkillAuraIsBae
06/11/2015 4:59 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Rozes
Just letting you know that this dude got staff on my server and did a horrible job. He is barely online, he is impossible to reach because he doesn't have Skype and he spams the server IP on other servers claiming that your server needs staff, so then you get 100 11 year olds asking for OP. Also, he cannot develop plugins at all, he doesn't even know any code languages.
06/11/2015 4:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
qwertyqowen
Name:Owen

IGN:qwertyowen

What rank would you like? Head designer/Texture Artist

How much time do you have available? Finishing my exams next friday so I'll have all day everyday from June 19th - September.

Any experience?Owned many previous servers. Created many texture packs. Designed many servers (Owned by myself)

Why should I choose you?I'm hardworking, funny. There isn't really much else you'd need.

Anything extra: The queen is a Lizard. The moon is holographic.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome