New Pirate RP Server The Pirates Of The Seven Seas!

CaptainLeviathan's Avatar CaptainLeviathan9/6/15 12:06 am
1 emeralds 226 8
9/22/2015 10:38 pm
CaptainLeviathan's Avatar CaptainLeviathan
Hello, Everyone! Me and a Buddy Are working on a Server. Called The Pirates Of The Seven Seas, It's a Pirate RP Server. NOTICE! It's a WhiteListed Server Atm So you cannot join it!! We Are Still Working On The Map And Some Changes Remember We are a 2 Man Team!! You will be able to Sail you're own Ship. Buy a Island. Or Take Over a Island, You Can Do Cannon Fight's On Ship's aswell. Board Someone Else's Ship And Steal From Them Then Plunder It. If you win a fight against another ship you can force some people On the other ship to Join you (But If they don't Want to you have to execute them.) You can make a Crew (Clan) Where people will sail the Sea's with you on you're ship Shooting Cannon's Bringing Cannon Ammo, The lookout On top of the Sail's Looking For Enemy Ship's. There are Hidden Treasure Which you can find. There Are Currentlly Some Rank's Aswell And There are Legendary Pirate's That are very very very Strong Like BlackBeard, WhiteBeard, Henry Morgan, Captain Kidd, Davy Jones.
And There Are much much More. There are Legendary Ship's Like The White Pearl, Gear, Flying Dutchman, The Black Pearl. Of Course All Of these Ship's Have captain's (The Legendary Captain's) And you will have to fight them to get the ship's.
Of course you can also have a small army With another 10-20 Ship's Wİth you.
You Also Don't Have to be a Pirate. You can be a British Army Soldier, French, Spanish, Vikings. Bounty Hunters. You Can Get Job's Aswell To gain Money. And you Can Place Bountys On others!

We Only Have Rank's For The Pirates Atm But we will add more rank's to every one of them.

-Wannabe Pirate 0$ First rank you start of with when you choose Pirate

-Cook (Get's Food For The Crew) 100$

-Musicuan 50$ (Play's Songs)

-Cannon Boy (Grab's Ammo For The Cannon's) 500$ To rank up

-Cannoner (Shoot's The Cannon's) 1000$

-The Lookout 1500$

-Sailors 2500$

-Crew Men (That go Aboard Island's With The Captain Looking For Treasures and fighting people On islands) 4000$

-Navigator 5500$ (Tell's The Captain How to Go To Where)

-Vice Captain (Captain's The Ship When The Captain Isn't Awake Or Is Over-Board) 7000$

-Captain (Captain's The Ship And Commands Another Ship Aswell) 10000

-Unique Pirate Captain (Third Strongest Pirate Rank Out And Can Command 5 Ship's) 25000$

-Pirate Admiral (Second Strongest Pirate Rank Out And Can Command 10 Ship's) 50000$

-Legendary Pirate (The Strongest Pirate Rank Out There Allows You to Command 15 Ship's) You Have To Buy The Founder Pack On our Website To Have this Rank

-Mythic Pirate (These Pirates Are Told To Be The Strongest Pirates Out There That Can Plunder 3 Legendary Pirates At Once And Are Told to command 20 Ships But There Existence Isn't Even Confirmed)

I Forgot to Mention If you have a Island Every 5 Hours You will get money come Into you're Balance If you have a small Island you will get 5000$ If you have a large island you will get 15000$

That's Enough Writing For Today If you Are Intrested to join Please Comment Down. (Also Every rank can do anything they want And I will be changing some of the rank's sorry D: And noone can join the server atm Since the map got wiped with the plugin's It may take more than 5 month's to rebuild as I am working on this project alone as my bud ditched me
-CaptainLeviathan
CaptainLeviathan
Level 1 : New Explorer