1
24/7 New Server!!!!!!!!!!!! *ADMINS/OPS NEEDED*
Hey Guys, have set up a new server. EXTREMELY EMPTY. I need GOOD builders to get it up and running. It will be a free server. I will ONLY OP members who prove to me that they are both
+ Good Builder - Need to do a trial Build (can be as big as you wish) and then show to me.
+ Mature and Friendly.
ANYONE who griefs will be automatically banned from server. You have been warned....
P.S. Best Build/Project in the first month will get a prize.
I.P - 192.168.1.10
+ Good Builder - Need to do a trial Build (can be as big as you wish) and then show to me.
+ Mature and Friendly.
ANYONE who griefs will be automatically banned from server. You have been warned....
P.S. Best Build/Project in the first month will get a prize.
I.P - 192.168.1.10
1
IP doesnt work
