NEW SERVER CUBETIME

MathMan1234's Avatar MathMan123412/7/15 3:05 am
1 emeralds 83
This server is an up and coming server which is so amazing that you will not want to leave. This servers capacity at the moment is 50 players but if more people want to join we will increase the capacity.
In this advert I will be talking about the ranks, game modes and what we want to do in the future. I will show you some pictures of the server and this will hopefully make you very interested in this server.
RANKS

This rank will give you basic commands, hub commands(like perks when we implement them very soon) and a few other things.

Vip

This is our first donation rank. it will last for a month and costs about $3.99
Premium

This rank our lifetime donation rank this will cost you $12.00

STAFF RANKS
Our staff team is split into 2
Builders

This team is run by the owner. We have a head builder but they are the owners assistant in running this team. To become a builder you will apply by the website and make a plot which includes medieval, modern, a tree and terrain.

Helper

This is the lowest of the staff ranks. On some servers helpers are the trial rank. This is not the case here. On here helpers are permanent.
Mod

When we see that you are doing a perfect job as helper and when you have applied for Mod you may get promoted.
Head Mod/Senior Mod

This rank is currently being called Head Mod but I am looking to change it to Senior Mod and am talking to the owner about it.
Admin

This position you will be in control of a team. For example quality assurance, recruitment or one of the others.
Head Admin

Pretty much what the name suggests you will be the head admin and 2nd in charge to the owner. Currently we have no head admin but people have applied and the owner will choose one after the update.
Owner

This rank is the head of everything. Our current owner has said that no one else will be able to get this rank but him. so don't get your hopes up about it.

GAMES
The current games we have are
TnT run
Kit Pvp
There are some other games we used to have but have had to take down due to errors and needing to fix some things. These are Mob arena, snake and bow spleef.
UPDATE

In the update we will be releasing 3 new games. These games will be conquer, splatoon and sky wars.
Yes I know people say but the update will take ages. But we have already finished the maps and done the configuring for most of it. Also in the update more maps will be released for other game modes.
Along with this we also have Survival, Creative/plots and skyblock for you all to enjoy as well.
Along with this we are always updating maps if we think they are bad and are always open to suggestions, other maps from the community(if they are good enough) and anything else.
SKILLED TEAM

We are a very talented team and all want the best for you.
Our builders are highly skilled. 2 of our builders work for Mardia Network. This server you may not of heard of because it is in development.
One of our builders work for Minecraft central.
Along with this the Owner and some admins are massively good at building, while the other admins are highly skilled at configuring. Our whole staff team is fair and if they are not they are warned. If they continue they are punished..
I really hope you come and visit this server. Come and enjoy it and if you do spread the word.
http://imgur.com/Z0M3zUH
http://imgur.com/3oLTEua
http://imgur.com/HGYMwmB
MathMan1234
Level 1 : New Architect