1
New Server Idea
If you are an admin/mod trying to remove this post, DON'T!!!!
Blog wouldn't allow me to post a image so I had to put it here instead.
Hello, my name is LevelUp Gaming (YT Name)
I have my own server and I need some help with it.
In the comment say:
(Prison Server, or Hub/Minigame Server)
(Name for it)
These are my ideas:
Prison Server
People mine blocks and gain gems, they sell those blocks then try to rank up from rank A-Z-Free.
MiniGame/Hub Server
People play games with their friends/family then they get points for playing. They use those points to buy Trails/Hats/etc.
Faction PVP Server (Not Reccomended)
People build bases then protect their base with Factions. People with more raid power can override their base and steal their items.
If you could post below, that would be great.
Also, help me out on my YT Channel. YouTube.com/LevelUpGaming12
Blog wouldn't allow me to post a image so I had to put it here instead.
Hello, my name is LevelUp Gaming (YT Name)
I have my own server and I need some help with it.
In the comment say:
(Prison Server, or Hub/Minigame Server)
(Name for it)
These are my ideas:
Prison Server
People mine blocks and gain gems, they sell those blocks then try to rank up from rank A-Z-Free.
MiniGame/Hub Server
People play games with their friends/family then they get points for playing. They use those points to buy Trails/Hats/etc.
Faction PVP Server (Not Reccomended)
People build bases then protect their base with Factions. People with more raid power can override their base and steal their items.
If you could post below, that would be great.
Also, help me out on my YT Channel. YouTube.com/LevelUpGaming12
1
[deleted]
