Hello!
I am an Admin on a new server opening very, very soon and the owner and I have been looking to hire a dev. There are only a few requirements, one being it is essential to have a discord as that is the best way to communicate with the owner and such, you will need to know java as well, as for the rest, they will be discussed later on.
If you are a dev who would be interested in this position, please pm me on discord (my discord is at the bottom)!
Thanks so much !
~ Kate
Discord: kate™#9029
I am an Admin on a new server opening very, very soon and the owner and I have been looking to hire a dev. There are only a few requirements, one being it is essential to have a discord as that is the best way to communicate with the owner and such, you will need to know java as well, as for the rest, they will be discussed later on.
If you are a dev who would be interested in this position, please pm me on discord (my discord is at the bottom)!
Thanks so much !
~ Kate
Discord: kate™#9029
