1
New server needs ur help
SkyFactions
We are releasing on Saturday, May 6th.
We need:
3 Admins
3 Modders
3 Helpers
NO DEVELOPER
Think you have a chance?
Come apply on the server!!
skyfactions.serv.nu
Good luck, and remember, do NOT apply on here!!
P.S.
This is a W.I.P. server we just started the other day, and we do not have everything setup yet so, be patient!!
We are releasing on Saturday, May 6th.
We need:
3 Admins
3 Modders
3 Helpers
NO DEVELOPER
Think you have a chance?
Come apply on the server!!
skyfactions.serv.nu
Good luck, and remember, do NOT apply on here!!
P.S.
This is a W.I.P. server we just started the other day, and we do not have everything setup yet so, be patient!!
Poll ended 08/02/2017 2:01 pm.
2 votes · 66.7%Yes, I am vey qualified.
1 votes · 33.3%Maybe, I have mostly everything I will need to get staff.
0 votes · 0%No, I am not qualified.
3 total votes
